The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Avila.C
I haven't applied yet, but I will hopefully before the end of the month
Do you mind sharing your grades? I'm really nervous about mine since I keep seeing people with like one million As :s-smilie:

ah im nervous too, my grades are lower than everyone elses i've seen on TSR :frown: i got 4 A*s, 6 As and 2 Bs at GCSE, and AABB at AS. I'm predicted A*AA on UCAS so hopefully Kings will consider me, I'm doubtful though :/

I keep seeing people saying 'I got 9 A*s at GCSE but im not applying to KCL because im not good enough' and it makes me so nervous for myself omg
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 141
I'm applying for Law. I sent my UCAS off yesterday, got their confirmation of getting my application today.
I think my GCSE's and AS may let me down tbh,
GCSE: 1A*, 7A's, 1B
AS: AAAB

Although, by GCSE school had a 50% pass rate :s
I did my LNAT last Saturday too, just waiting now :s-smilie:
Original post by E air
I'm applying for Law. I sent my UCAS off yesterday, got their confirmation of getting my application today.
I think my GCSE's and AS may let me down tbh,
GCSE: 1A*, 7A's, 1B
AS: AAAB

Although, by GCSE school had a 50% pass rate :s
I did my LNAT last Saturday too, just waiting now :s-smilie:

how did you find the LNAT? I did mine today and im feeling pretty pessimistic :/ the multiple choice wan't awful, but I messed up the essay badly due to nerves and timing :frown:
Original post by chloetraynor
how did you find the LNAT? I did mine today and im feeling pretty pessimistic :/ the multiple choice wan't awful, but I messed up the essay badly due to nerves and timing :frown:

I've made a thread for Kings Law applicants if anyone is interested :smile:
Original post by fasial96.
i have it doesn't say. im currently studying btec level 3 business but i want to do a-levels maths and history next year to give me a better chance of getting in. and thanks for replying

oh no, I really cannot help, but if you still don't know it would be wise to contact the university if no one else can help you or your school cannot :frown:
Good luck
Reply 145

I thought the multiple choice wasn't too bad tbh, although, I think I may have under estimated it too much by skimming through texts too quickly ( I finished the mc with 7 mins left :frown: ).
I did the prison voting question for the essay, and I feel like I repeated the same counter argument twice :frown: :frown: :frown:
My conclusion could have been stronger as well tbh :frown:

ffs
ah im nervous too, my grades are lower than everyone elses i've seen on TSR :frown: i got 4 A*s, 6 As and 2 Bs at GCSE, and AABB at AS. I'm predicted A*AA on UCAS so hopefully Kings will consider me, I'm doubtful though :/

I keep seeing people saying 'I got 9 A*s at GCSE but im not applying to KCL because im not good enough' and it makes me so nervous for myself omg

Omg, I'm terrified now... I'm predicted A*A*B for three subjects but two others i have no idea because I've only just started the subjects :/ The B is in English which I'm retaking after getting a disappointing C, nerves got the worst of me :frown: I really hope I'm considered
Reply 147

Hey, don't worry. It's been said before but TSR is hardly representative of the sample of applicants. I think you're a competitive applicant, so relax! I mean you fulfill their predicted grades requirement right? That's already a lot. What are you applying for?
Original post by instn
Hey, don't worry. It's been said before but TSR is hardly representative of the sample of applicants. I think you're a competitive applicant, so relax! I mean you fulfill their predicted grades requirement right? That's already a lot. What are you applying for?

Ah thats reassuring, thank you! I'm applying for Law, so my A*AA prediction is the exact entry requirements
My application was confirmed by UCAS yesterday, does King's usually personally let the applicant know they've received their application? Or do they not e-mail you again until a decision has been reached?
Reply 150
Original post by Fedelias
My application was confirmed by UCAS yesterday, does King's usually personally let the applicant know they've received their application? Or do they not e-mail you again until a decision has been reached?

Yeah, they'll send you an email with your login for their application website, myapplication :smile:
Original post by boyyo
are there seriously no physics applicants here :frown: ???????

Yes I am a Physics Applicant when I send my UCAS off. Just have not read this thread for a month or so. If you look back I have posted page 2.
Original post by instn
Yeah, they'll send you an email with your login for their application website, myapplication :smile:

Thanks :smile: Hoping to get that confirmation soon! Good luck to everyone :smile:
Original post by JodieHarriett18
Did you get an email to check their portal thing. I did but when I logged on nothing had changed? Also, WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes I did! Yesterday just before 9pm haha. But it took them over a week!!! :O
Hoping to apply for Archaeology Bsc but cant decide between KCL or UCL for my London choice ?? Any thoughts?
Reply 155
Original post by Midgeymoo17
Yes I am a Physics Applicant when I send my UCAS off. Just have not read this thread for a month or so. If you look back I have posted page 2.

Lol, is kings your first choice? And what are your predcitions if you dont mind me asking
I shall be applying for Classical Studies! Anyone else????
I've applied for biomed engineering, anyone else? probably not, noone else seems to be haha! does anyone know if you would get something via the kings portal thing or from UCAS?
Original post by eeyore_17
I've applied for biomed engineering, anyone else? probably not, noone else seems to be haha! does anyone know if you would get something via the kings portal thing or from UCAS?

You will get an email from kings saying something on your kings portal has changed so log on and see, UCAS will update a few hours later (in my experience)
Has anyone got any offers for nursing yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest