The Student Room Group

Edexcel AS Chemistry by George Facer PDF/Epub file?

Hi, I'm currently studying Edexcel AS Level Chemistry but don't have the George Facer textbook, nor can I find it anywhere in bookstores. Does anyone have a link for an online PDF or epub version for the book? I've only found the A2 Chemistry book online. And if not, is the book by Ann Fuller and Bob McDuell good enough for studying everything?
Original post by shadyhades
Hi, I'm currently studying Edexcel AS Level Chemistry but don't have the George Facer textbook, nor can I find it anywhere in bookstores. Does anyone have a link for an online PDF or epub version for the book? I've only found the A2 Chemistry book online. And if not, is the book by Ann Fuller and Bob McDuell good enough for studying everything?

I posted a link to some OCR chemistry textbooks and the thread was deleted by the community team. Would you be able to send a link of the book from amazon?
Reply 2
Original post by Mehrdad jafari
I posted a link to some OCR chemistry textbooks and the thread was deleted by the community team. Would you be able to send a link of the book from amazon?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Edexcel-Chemistry-Textbook-2nd-Edition/dp/0340957603

There doesn't seem to be a PDF version of that book online but here is a revision guide for AS and A2 by written by the author. I'm sure if you search online you might be able to find a PDF version of that book. Good luck!
Reply 4
Original post by Mehrdad jafari
There doesn't seem to be a PDF version of that book online but here is a revision guide for AS and A2 by written by the author. I'm sure if you search online you might be able to find a PDF version of that book. Good luck!

thanks a bunch!
Reply 5
Original post by shadyhades

Could you tell me from where you got the A2 book online?
Reply 6
I found the books pretty similar in most respects. My advice would be to work through the book you have along with notes (I got great ones from physicsandmathstutor.com), and add/remove what you need. I suck at writing my own notes, so finding ones that I could add to was a major help for me.

I also worked through each chapter of my book (by Ann Fullick and Bob McDuell) whilst watching the snaprevise.co.uk Edexcel AS Chemistry videos which was a huge help! I doubt I would have understood most of the concepts without seeing them played out/explained in a video.
Could somepne send the edexcel Chem lab skills unit 3 and 6 textbook by George facer PDF?

Quick Reply

Latest