The Student Room Group

The decline of Christianity is leading to the destruction of Europe

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
As someone who has dabbled in Paganism/Witchcraft, I am very glad for the lack of Christianity.
Reply 41
Original post by WhiteSatin
Anybody knowing a serious science developed in Saudi Arabia?

Any science in the Muslim Middle East?

Any human achievements?

All these human masses under sharia live only for consuming?

Anybody to tell me, what Muslim Middle East achieved to contribute to the modern world history - except wars, massive human genocide and destruction?

Are you kidding? Years ago when Europe was hardcore religious it was the middle east making strides in Maths and Science.
Original post by jtw7
Are you kidding? Years ago when Europe was hardcore religious it was the middle east making strides in Maths and Science.

You mean the European religious like Newton? Pascal? Hales? (Ventilation,and preservation of meat) von Haller (father of modern physiology) Lavoisier?!?! (Father of modern Chemistry and hugely important in the creation of the periodic table)

If you open a science book chances are European Christians were influential in the field.

And I'm not delving into the early modern period yet, which was when Europe was leading the world in intellectual advancement.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 43
Original post by Scrappy-coco
You mean the European religious like Newton? Pascal? Hales? (Ventilation,and preservation of meat) von Haller (father of modern physiology) Lavoisier?!?! (Father of modern Chemistry and hugely important in the creation of the periodic table)

If you open a science book chances are European Christians were influential in the field.

And I'm not delving into the early modern period yet, which was when Europe was leading the world in intellectual advancement.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I was thinking way before that. Of course Europe has great scientists but so did the Middle East.
Original post by jtw7
I was thinking way before that. Of course Europe has great scientists but so did the Middle East.

The era's are back to back.

Not that the middle east made no strides (I'll be honest I know little so won't say much on it).

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 45
They are not even remotely close numerically, and even if they became a majority why does that mean they would impose Sharia law? Most Islamic majority countries are not theocracies.
One of the worst people at my mums work is a so called christian and she's horrible so no I hope I see her destruction.

Religion LOL what a bloody smoke screen.
Original post by Little Popcorns
One of the worst people at my mums work is a so called christian and she's horrible so no I hope I see her destruction.

Religion LOL what a bloody smoke screen.

Your mum's colleague or Europe?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Supermonkey92
Your mum's colleague or Europe?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Both
Original post by Little Popcorns
Both

Thankfully we'll always have the Muslim world to laugh at when we are feeling down.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 50
Original post by Scrappy-coco
Thankfully we'll always have the Muslim world to laugh at when we are feeling down.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Grow up.
Original post by Starvation13
I'm not Christian myself, but it's nice to see people stand up for their values and not get sweeped by this tide.

I don't have an issue with Atheism, you can believe what you want, but I find it irritating that they think they're so better than Theists.

That annoys me very much.

Agreed. People aren't really religious anymore and religious people are seen as freaks at times,it feels so uncool to be a Christian in this day and age but it's important to not lose hope! It's a shame the church is no longer relevant/upholding Christian traditions .
Original post by Yuit
We have lost the Lord and hence have lost the traditions which made Europe prosperous. The destruction of this land is inevitable as we begin to lose the message of Christ and instead engage in "liberal" madness.
People don't realise once we lose our faith we lose any sense of community and morality, we become individuals instead of a whole.

I would like to do nothing more than to help the poor Syrians and other refugees, and so we should. However as soon as we lost Jesus we committed cultural genocide, we no longer raise enough children because liberalism sees it as negative, a low birth rate and an ageing population will lead to the destruction of this civilisation through population replacement, we are finished without Christ.

I call b****hit!
people lost faith in your lord years ago, and more great things have happened since.
its not the 1500s
Original post by BerniHurton
people lost faith in your lord years ago, and more great things have happened since.

Kind of unclear, can you be more specific? Christianity is growing.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply