The Student Room Group

Going out (clubbing), should I wear tights?

It's a big club and I don't want to look out of place (and less sexier lol) if I wear tights but it might get really cold? Although the alcohol will probably help

Thoughts?

Scroll to see replies

All clothing should respect the prophet of House, Frankie Knuckles.
Tights can make you look sexier, just find the right ones :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by shawn_o1
Tights can make you look sexier, just find the right ones :smile:

Mine are black and a bit see through, ill try and find a pic
Only if you want to rob the place
Reply 5
IMO tights are yeuch, go without if you can.
I see plenty of girls out clubbing in tights. I never wear them myself but most outfits can look good with or without tights so go with whatever you're most comfortable with.
Only if you are a girl
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 8
Tights are very sexy themselves, provided your body can support them.
Reply 9
Original post by tootles44
It's a big club and I don't want to look out of place (and less sexier lol) if I wear tights but it might get really cold? Although the alcohol will probably help

Thoughts?

How about opaque tights? But really it depends on the outfit you're wearing, for instance, this goes really nicely together.
Yeah I've seen loads of women go with tights, bare legs too. My mrs and her friends mostly wear them hold up things though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
Yes, lots of women wear tights when clubbing
It also depends on the colour of your outfit
like black dress and black tights look good together
I always wear tights if I'm wearing a skirt or dress out to a club. Nothing wrong with it unless you're looking to get fingered quickly on the dance floor- then the tights might be an issue.
Original post by Novascope
I always wear tights if I'm wearing a skirt or dress out to a club. Nothing wrong with it unless you're looking to get fingered quickly on the dance floor- then the tights might be an issue.

you can get ones that are just on your legs though.
I've always worn tights when going out clubbing, it's absolutely fine. You won't be the only one by a long shot, especially in the winter months.
And to be honest, with so many people (most of whom will have had a few drinks) in the club most people's primary concern isn't what's on your legs haha

If you're happy that it looks good with your outfit, then you're golden :smile:

wahaay
Original post by ChickenMadness
you can get ones that are just on your legs though.

They're not tights though...
They're not tights though...

what are they?
Original post by Alesha1991
I see plenty of girls out clubbing in tights. I never wear them myself but most outfits can look good with or without tights so go with whatever you're most comfortable with.

How is this post helpful?

Original post by ChickenMadness
what are they?

legging :cool:
Don't wear tights. Get your legs and breasts out. The more flesh you show, the better. You'll attract more mates that way.

Quick Reply

Latest