The Student Room Group

Who is the "sexiest" male British celebrity?

I notice David Tennant is very popular in the UK, also Hugh Grant, and Zayn Malik and Harry Styles if you are younger :lol:

Scroll to see replies

david tennant :daydreaming::drool::heart::love::lovie2:
Original post by CoolCavy
david tennant :daydreaming::drool::heart::love::lovie2:

I don't find him attractive but I am Swedish, maybe we have different preferences, haha :colondollar:
Alan Sugar :love:
Reply 4
Hmm... let's see...
I wouldn't say James McAvoy is sexy, but I do think he's attractive, and he has a seemingly charming personality.
Idris Elba and Richard Madden could get it any day. Henry Cavill and Jamie Dornan too?
Original post by SwedishRedhead
I don't find him attractive but I am Swedish, maybe we have different preferences, haha :colondollar:

hehe, i don't like him now (he has a beard and is too old :s-smilie:) here he was in his prime:

swedish? that is so cool :biggrin:
Reply 6
Henry Cavill, Max Irons, Tom Hiddlestion, Colin Firth, Idris Elba, Jeremy Irvine, Douglas Booth.... Too many to name :daydreaming:
Reply 7
WRT Tennant: I had a humongous crush on him when he was the 10th Doctor. My family would find newspaper clippings of him and pass them to me. I even got his autograph! :colondollar: Sadly not quite as infatuated now..
Original post by CoolCavy
hehe, i don't like him now (he has a beard and is too old :s-smilie:) here he was in his prime:

swedish? that is so cool :biggrin:

Haha you are so cruel :rofl: It's only been a few years since he was doctor who though?

He looks about average I would say, but my hot is probably your average, I like guys like Alexander Skarsgard (actor on True Blood):

Thanks, I am new to the UK :colondollar:
Original post by Scitty
Hmm... let's see...
I wouldn't say James McAvoy is sexy, but I do think he's attractive, and he has a seemingly charming personality.
Idris Elba and Richard Madden could get it any day. Henry Cavill and Jamie Dornan too?

Idris Elba is the hottest ever I hope he becomes james bond :colondollar:

He looks about average I would say, but my hot is probably your average, I like guys like Alexander Skarsgard (actor on True Blood):

Thanks, I am new to the UK :colondollar:

He is so hot. :coma:
Robbie. I go weak kneed for a man who has maturity, personality, confidence and can make me laugh.
Reply 12
Idris Elba is the hottest ever I hope he becomes james bond :colondollar:

SAME. My interest in Bond films would go from negative to 100% :wink:

Also: Skarsgard is delicious. :u: Yes pls.
Original post by drowzee
He is so hot. :coma:

Come to Sweden we have guys like that :teehee:
There is something really cool about Harry Styles, gives zero ****s, bangs milfs and has a good haircut.
Original post by Scitty
SAME. My interest in Bond films would go from negative to 100% :wink:

Also: Skarsgard is delicious. :u: Yes pls.

I like the films anyway but he would make them better! :gah:

He's the reason I watch True Blood :biggrin:

@Melonlemon Robbie Williams?
Come to Sweden we have guys like that :teehee:

Okay, that's it, I'm moving to Sweden in search of a hubby. :mmm:
Original post by Masih ad-Dajjal
There is something really cool about Harry Styles, gives zero ****s, bangs milfs and has a good haircut.

Would you sleep with him? haha
Original post by Biryani007
Alan Sugar :love:

Honestly Lord sugar???
Original post by drowzee
Okay, that's it, I'm moving to Sweden in search of a hubby. :mmm:

I will teach you Swedish :lol:

People say British men are shy, but Swedish men are too so I don't find British men shy. But Swedish guys seem a bit politer at least at first, I'm still getting used to the British sarcastic sense of humour haha! :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest