The Student Room Group

Help TRIPLE SCIENCE

I'm currently doing triple science and get C/D's on the unit 1s and 2s and we haven't done 3s yet. Is it possible to go from Cs to As. I really want to get As but I don't know how to. I'm doing AQA. What can I use as in websites, revision guides....
Reply 1
Is it possible? Yes, but it will take a lot of hard work.

CGP's revision guides are widely seen as the best to learn from, especially when used in conjunction with Bitesize. Your teacher is your biggest asset, though - make sure you understand everything in lessons (and ask if not) and if you find yourself stuck in revision ask them to explain it to you.
Hiya,
I did triple science last year and I got an A* in the end so don't worry you've got plenty of time!

Make sure you know all of the key points on the specification but most importantly perfect your exam technique by doing as many practice questions as possible and learning how to word the questions to get the full marks.

Mark them using the markscheme and highlight the crucial words/phrases that you missed or notice keep being used.

They're quite sneaky and like to confuse you so try and spot the questions that they recycle in different forms year after year and learn a standard full mark answer.

Youtube videos are also great for revision as they're quite short and sweet and some of them go through exam questions.

Hope this helps and if you need any more help just ask :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by ibtisxm
I'm currently doing triple science and get C/D's on the unit 1s and 2s and we haven't done 3s yet. Is it possible to go from Cs to As. I really want to get As but I don't know how to. I'm doing AQA. What can I use as in websites, revision guides....

Hi, I'm Year 10 and I'm also doing triple Science with AQA. First of all, yes it's possible to go from Cs to As, you just need to apply in the effort. Second of all, do you understand all contents for B1, C1 and P1 etc if you don't then you'll need to revisit them and actually learn them again. If it's something in the content like a topic you don't understand then use the revision or seek help from your teacher.
Reply 4
I use BBC bitesize GCSE as it has all the help and everything that you need to know for the course. also if you don't have revision books for each science you might want to get them

Quick Reply