The Student Room Group

Keele A100 Applicants 2016 Entry

Scroll to see replies

I've not had the R&R form yet either. The applicant area on their web page hasn't updated to 2016 entry yet either :/
Reply 41
I have received the form, but I am having difficulty opening it?
Reply 42
Original post by daisy170398
I have received mine too but I can't open it!?

Yeah same, I might just leave it for the night and see if it works tomorrow! If not I'll phone up admissions!
Reply 43
Original post by Femoski
I have received the form, but I am having difficulty opening it?

Same, the webpage just won't load
Reply 44
I received my roles and responsibility form. the email says "click here to view the form" but there is NO link!!!!!!!!!!! so i cant open it :/

anyone know what to do?????
Reply 45
Original post by sickfam
I received my roles and responsibility form. the email says "click here to view the form" but there is NO link!!!!!!!!!!! so i cant open it :/

First of all don't panic! haha we have plenty of time to fill it in and as I said before we should give it the night and see whether it works tomorrow? :biggrin:
Original post by stephannalee
Has anyone been sent the R&R form yet?

I got mine but the link just wouldn't open what should i do?
Original post by sickfam

Same i'm freaking out :////////////////
Original post by bailey432
Not applying, but currently a 2nd year medical student at Keele so I'm happy to help you guys out! :smile:

Hi could you please help guide with the r&r form since I'm an international student
OH MY GOD I JUST REPLIED TO THE R&R FORM ASKING THEM TO SEND ANOTHER ONE AND IT WAS AN AUTOMATIC REPLY

This account was set up purely to receive R&R forms.Emails sent to this account will not be replied to. Please send any enquiries to [email protected].---------PLEASE READ ALL OF THIS EMAIL CAREFULLYThank you very much for returning your Roles and Responsibilites form. This is confirmation that we have received your form which will be matched to your application and assessed by our tutors in due course.WHAT DO I DO I'M GOING TO DIE
Original post by Femoski
First of all don't panic! haha we have plenty of time to fill it in and as I said before we should give it the night and see whether it works tomorrow? :biggrin:

OH MY GOD I JUST REPLIED TO THE R&R FORM ASKING THEM TO SEND ANOTHER ONE AND IT WAS AN AUTOMATIC REPLY

This account was set up purely to receive R&R forms.Emails sent to this account will not be replied to. Please send any enquiries to [email protected].---------PLEASE READ ALL OF THIS EMAIL CAREFULLYThank you very much for returning your Roles and Responsibilites form. This is confirmation that we have received your form which will be matched to your application and assessed by our tutors in due course.WHAT DO I DO I'M GOING TO DIE
Got the R&R form email. Similarly the link is not working for me, but I am sure they will fix it soon.
It says in the email the following:

"Next you have the opportunity to give us a real example of something that you have done which has been a real practical help to someone else. Candidates who give us an example with an important benefit for someone from a sustained effort will attract more marks than those giving examples from a one-off incident. We do expect you to write (with appropriate regard for confidentiality) about an individual you have helped. In most cases students will do well to use examples to demonstrate their effectiveness when undertaking work experience, e.g. how an individual benefitted from the student’s engagement with them."

I have helped an individual during my hospital volunteering, but this is a one off example. And we are discouraged from using one off-incidents so how are we supposed to provide and example for helping an individual?
someone please reply before i die

[QUOTE="Cravez;59986755"]Got the R&R form email. Similarly the link is not working for me, but I am sure they will fix it soon.
It says in the email the following:

"Next you have the opportunity to give us a real example of something that you have done which has been a real practical help to someone else. Candidates who give us an example with an important benefit for someone from a sustained effort will attract more marks than those giving examples from a one-off incident. We do expect you to write (with appropriate regard for confidentiality) about an individual you have helped. In most cases students will do well to use examples to demonstrate their effectiveness when undertaking work experience, e.g. how an individual benefitted from the student’s engagement with them."

I have helped an individual during my hospital volunteering, but this is a one off example. And we are discouraged from using one off-incidents so how are we supposed to provide and example for helping an individual?[/QUOTE

]

Original post by ssequeire1
someone please reply before i die

lol. Relax, you haven't filled it in. They will release its obviously a mistake.
Original post by Cravez
lol. Relax, you haven't filled it in. They will release its obviously a mistake.

are you sure i'm legit going to die otherwise
Is it possible to change a choice now that the deadline is over? ucas says we can? Anyone?
Reply 57
Omg, just saw this!! I'd phone the admission team first thing in the morning not much you can do now? All I can say is try and stay relaxed I'm sure they'll fix it for you!! D;

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by ssequeire1
are you sure i'm legit going to die otherwise

Yes 100%. When the link works, then just fill it out, no big deal.
Original post by Cravez
Yes 100%. When the link works, then just fill it out, no big deal.

i seriously love you so much rn i can sleep in peace now

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending