The Student Room Group

Who is the "sexiest" male British celebrity?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by drowzee
I don't even know. Heteromantic, but find girls sexually appealing, so bi-curious? :dontknow:

Henry looks hot, but Batman>>>>>>>Superman all day erryday.

Omg, a girl with a nice ass :coma: Yeah, I was happy they cast her as Harley, she's a great actress and she'll pull off well. In the pictures, it looks like she has padding in her chest so maybe they've made her look thicker? I'm not sure about Leto's joker, as of yet. He looks good, but reminds me of a juggalo. :/

Oh OK, well have you ever been with a girl in that way?

lmao, nah I think they're both cool in their own way. I r8 dem both m8.

Omg exactly. If a girl has a nice hourglass figure, less importance on the breasts but if she has a nice ass... maaaan. :drool:

Have they? I gotta check it out then lol and yeah many people aren't too happy with Leto's joker but we'll wait and see. And you mean jiggalo? :lol:
Original post by Danz123
Oh OK, well have you ever been with a girl in that way?

lmao, nah I think they're both cool in their own way. I r8 dem both m8.

Omg exactly. If a girl has a nice hourglass figure, less importance on the breasts but if she has a nice ass... maaaan. :drool:

Have they? I gotta check it out then lol and yeah many people aren't too happy with Leto's joker but we'll wait and see. And you mean jiggalo? :lol:

yikes. take this **** to pm.
Original post by ForgetMe
Ricky Whittle from The 100 :love: :coma:

Can I get a dry photo please.
He's not British( well it's debatable) but he's male so I guess it counts.

Oh my life. O_o <3

Posted from TSR Mobile
Probably Henry Cavill
Original post by Maggie_O
Can I get a dry photo please.

Don't you like them wet? :sexface:
Original post by Danz123
And you mean jiggalo? :lol:

And you mean gigolo?

My babies, they're real gentlemen.

And my favourite looks ...

Tom in 'Midnight in Paris'

Benedict in 'Imitation Game'
Original post by ivybridge
And you mean gigolo?

lol I do mean gigolo, and I was thinking I'd spelled it wrong like the idiot I am. Thanks for correcting me. :smile:
Original post by Fleming1928

My babies, they're real gentlemen.

And my favourite looks ...

Tom in 'Midnight in Paris'

Benedict in 'Imitation Game'

They're both like, so unattractive...

Tom is OK but Benedict is ew... shame, he seems like such a nice guy as well.

What about Jeremy Irvine? Now that's one sexy ass mother ****er :drool:

Original post by Danz123
lol I do mean gigolo, and I was thinking I'd spelled it wrong like the idiot I am. Thanks for correcting me. :smile:

Not at all :smile:; you're allowed to make a typo, pal.

Josh Bowman

I'm gonna just leave this hottie right here.
Not at all :smile:; you're allowed to make a typo, pal.

Lol it wasn't a typo. I didn't even know what the correct spelling was, just took a shot at it and hoped for the best. :lol:

Also, I never understood the obsession with Hiddleston and Cumberbatch either tbh
Caspar Lee
DAVID GANDY! hands down
x

I like men who have something different about them, and also in my opinion Benedict and Tom just have this vintage vibe going on which is what attracts me. They also look very mature, they look like men and not boys.

I also really like strong facial features, which is something I'd say Tom has *cheekbones*. But I must give the facial features award to Mads Mikkelsen, even though he's not British ...
Original post by Danz123
Lol it wasn't a typo. I didn't even know what the correct spelling was, just took a shot at it and hoped for the best. :lol:

Also, I never understood the obsession with Hiddleston and Cumberbatch either tbh

Fair enough :colondollar:

Oh, God, exactly! They genuinely look like pigeons to me.
I think Tom Hiddleston, Benedict Cumberbatch, and David Tennant are attractive (any many more).
When they were younger Hugh Grant, Colin Firth and Orlando Bloom were good looking.
At the moment I'm finding Kit Harrington the hottest.
Original post by falloutboyyy

Sam claflin
Douglas booth omg
Max irons
Oh god hmm

Posted from TSR Mobile

Basically the whole cast of The Riot Club
:love:
:love:

Quick Reply

Latest