The Student Room Group

HELP! Edexcel History coursework

I am really confused with my history coursework essay does anyone have any tips on how to write the essay and what to include?
The question is- What was the short term significance of the changes made to religion and the Church in England by Henrician Reformation (1530-1539)?
Original post by sabs_23
I am really confused with my history coursework essay does anyone have any tips on how to write the essay and what to include?
The question is- What was the short term significance of the changes made to religion and the Church in England by Henrician Reformation (1530-1539)?

Well I do Edexcel history but I'm doing the Arab-Israeli conflict. However, if you can tell me what type of coursework you have I can try to be of help?

(For me it's Part A depth and Part B breadth study. If that's the same for you let me know and I can try to help more.)

:smile:
Reply 2
Original post by mina892070
Well I do Edexcel history but I'm doing the Arab-Israeli conflict. However, if you can tell me what type of coursework you have I can try to be of help?

(For me it's Part A depth and Part B breadth study. If that's the same for you let me know and I can try to help more.)

Hi
Thanks
yeah it is part A the depth study
yh doing part A aswell and sorta need help.
Original post by sabs_23
Hi
Thanks
yeah it is part A the depth study

Well I'm kind of new to this too but what I can say is that you need to find LOADS of contemporary sources. Like maybe even more than you need because that's the key part to the Historical Enquiry unit.

Second, from what I've been told it's good to have headings/topics that you can put everything under. Eg I do Arab-Israeli so mine might be:
- individuals that had an impact during the period (especially since part B looks at the impact of a certain thing in relation to the hundred years or so around the topic)
Then something like - British rule in Palestine; etc etc
Reply 5
Well I'm kind of new to this too but what I can say is that you need to find LOADS of contemporary sources. Like maybe even more than you need because that's the key part to the Historical Enquiry unit.

Second, from what I've been told it's good to have headings/topics that you can put everything under. Eg I do Arab-Israeli so mine might be:
- individuals that had an impact during the period (especially since part B looks at the impact of a certain thing in relation to the hundred years or so around the topic)
Then something like - British rule in Palestine; etc etc

Thank you so much
I was doing what was the signifance after the battle of plassey.

are you doing Nazi Germany for edexcel aswell
Original post by edward090
are you doing Nazi Germany for edexcel aswell

No, unfortunately, for the exam I am doing USA 1917-54 and the Arab-Israeli conflict for my coursework.
If you need some books on Nazi Germany, Hitler etc I will be willing to sell them at a cheaper rate than sites like amazon etc. I have books such as Hitler's willing executioners, the war against the jews, mein kampf etc. If interested just post below and ask for any books that I have not listed.

thanks!
No, unfortunately, for the exam I am doing USA 1917-54 and the Arab-Israeli conflict for my coursework.

I'm doing the Arab-Israeli conflict too :smile: . I have just started and don't really know where to begin. What is your title and where do you find your sources?
Original post by Mullhouse
I'm doing the Arab-Israeli conflict too :smile: . I have just started and don't really know where to begin. What is your title and where do you find your sources?

My title?

And we are still learning course content so I don't have much to go on but my textbook references some sources I'm sure will be of use to me.
Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone had any resources that would be of any use for the coursework? Any effective structure for Part A and B? Or even any exemplar answers?

I'm really worried about what the layout should be like.

Thanks in advance

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending