The Student Room Group

Who is the "sexiest" male British celebrity?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AJCSShp
I think Tom Hiddleston, Benedict Cumberbatch, and David Tennant are attractive (any many more).
When they were younger Hugh Grant, Colin Firth and Orlando Bloom were good looking.
At the moment I'm finding Kit Harrington the hottest.

What about Aaron Johnson when he was younger? I remember watching Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging years ago and thinking, 'oh. my. God.'
Ewan McGregor, especially when he was in Moulin Rouge :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Eddie Redmayne

No ifs, no buts
Original post by ~Seraphina~

My best friend legit looks identical to him. The first day I met him I said, "alright, Zayn?" :lol:
Original post by ivybridge
What about Aaron Johnson when he was younger? I remember watching Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging years ago and thinking, 'oh. my. God.'

exactly the same, i used to rewatch that film ALL THE TIME just because of him oh how i wish i was georgia :sadnod:
My best friend legit looks identical to him. The first day I met him I said, "alright, Zayn?" :lol:

i want a friend that looks like him too :colonhash:
I'm rather fond of James Purefoy :u:
Original post by xGCSE_Studentx
exactly the same, i used to rewatch that film ALL THE TIME just because of him oh how i wish i was georgia :sadnod:

Oh how I wish he was with me :drool:

(as the old him)
So happy to see that David Tennant was the first one to come to be mentioned. I loved him back in Doctor Who and he will always have a special place in my heart <3

But also - James McAvoy, Jude Law, Tom Hiddleston as previously mentioned are all my faves.
Original post by Biryani007
Alan Sugar :love:

Man said Alan Sugar :colonhash:
Oh how I wish he was with me :drool:

(as the old him)

yes and when he sings that ultraviolet song what a rock god :u: he isn't that mega now though :frown:

You lot know i'm rock and roll through and through
Original post by connieiscrazy
Basically the whole cast of The Riot Club
:love:
:love:

That cast was absolute perfection. So beautiful :love:
Original post by thecatwithnohat
Eddie Redmayne

No ifs, no buts

Handsome, charming, humble, extremely talented, Oscar winner, Cambridge educated. He's so perfect. :cry2:
Reply 95
Nathan Sykes
Tom Hiddleston
Theo James
:heart::heart::heart::heart:
Original post by EnyaS
Nathan Sykes
Tom Hiddleston
Theo James
:heart::heart::heart::heart:

OMG how did i forget theo james i;ve betrayed him - lol i used to obsess over nathan sykes but now i've come to adore tom? dunno why
Reply 97
Original post by xGCSE_Studentx
OMG how did i forget theo james i;ve betrayed him - lol i used to obsess over nathan sykes but now i've come to adore tom? dunno why

Theo James is beautiful! 😍 Nathan literally just RTed me on twitter hahaha
Henry caville
Original post by Masih ad-Dajjal
There is something really cool about Harry Styles, gives zero ****s, bangs milfs and has a good haircut.

Caroline Flack maybe a lot older, but MILF is not the description I'd give to her.

Quick Reply

Latest