The Student Room Group

I'm extremely bored

I don't know what the point of this thread is, just thought i'd tell you i'm bored :frown:

Scroll to see replies

same. PD revision on friday night isn't exactly riveting (a pun right there :wink:)
So am I.

Actually I'm tired too! :frown:
don't you have loads of interests?
Original post by shawn_o1
don't you have loads of interests?

yes but today i'm very bored and have no motivation to do anything just lazy i guess
Original post by CoolCavy
same. PD revision on friday night isn't exactly riveting (a pun right there :wink:)

PD? explain please?:s-smilie:
Original post by Indeterminate
So am I.

Actually I'm tired too! :frown:

I'm very deprived of sleep but can't seem to have good nights kip weird body system
Original post by xGCSE_Studentx
PD? explain please?:s-smilie:

Product Design (AS) :h:
Original post by CoolCavy
Product Design (AS) :h:

oooh brutal i feel for you - twas too boring as gcse so i kinda voided that route :biggrin:
hmm, maybe if you go to sleep now you'll feel better tomorrow and remember what you need to do :smile:
hmm, maybe if you go to sleep now you'll feel better tomorrow and remember what you need to do :smile:

i can't sleep it just doesn't happen i know what i need to do but i can't be bothered tbh really drained
i can't sleep it just doesn't happen i know what i need to do but i can't be bothered tbh really drained

watch tv in bed (if you can?) then you'll feel tired enough to fall asleep
Me 2 m9 I'm playing in DAW and have no idea what in the world I'm doing.
watch tv in bed (if you can?) then you'll feel tired enough to fall asleep

i've watched so much tv seasons over this week i have a headache it's not healthy so i should probz get off tsr too i guess:redface:
Same here. Just done an entire route plan for dofe, revision for exams and feel really drained. :frown:
Original post by Imperion
Me 2 m9 I'm playing in DAW and have no idea what in the world I'm doing.

sometimes life takes its lead....
There's a really good documentary on at 9pm today on BBC Three, Reggie Yates' Extreme Russia: Far Right and Proud. It was on earlier on in the year, but it's a great insight into life as a far right in Russia. It's not often we get to see some of the bizarre things in Russia, Reggie Yates was quite brave to venture there! I'd recommend it!
Original post by fish_and_chips
Same here. Just done an entire route plan for dofe, revision for exams and feel really drained. :frown:

DOFE is a piss take very friend that is doing it regrets it so im glad i didn't lol and revidion for exams ffs don't start i can't even be bothered
DOFE is a piss take very friend that is doing it regrets it so im glad i didn't lol and revidion for exams ffs don't start i can't even be bothered

Do you mean a mistake?
Original post by fish_and_chips
Do you mean a mistake?

yes

Quick Reply

Latest