The Student Room Group

Are you more scientific or artistic?

Scroll to see replies

I'm studying mathematics and physics. Take a guess.
Original post by L'absurde
*MEGA facepalm*

It's Van Gogh.

Oh yeah :colondollar:
*MEGA facepalm*

It's Van Gogh.

I lolled so hard when I saw that. Although in all fairness, "g" and "t" are very close together on the keyboard and so that typo isn't all too surprising... unless it's not a typo. :rofl:
Scientific with a bit of an artsy side.
Reply 24
Original post by morgan8002
I'm studying mathematics and physics. Take a guess.

Hmm...that's a toughie!

Artistic?
Original post by Mehrdad jafari
I really don't know much about artists but if I had to choose I would choose Van Goth

Of course, someone has already done a play on his name.

I present to you... Vincent Van Goth:

Original post by Star-girl
I lolled so hard when I saw that. Although in all fairness, "g" and "t" are very close together on the keyboard and so that typo isn't all too surprising... unless it's not a typo. :rofl:

LOL, no it wasn't a typing error. I have barely considered the names of artists than their paintings
Reply 27
Of course, someone has already done a play on his name.

I present to you... Vincent Van Goth:

Haha!

I was picturing that as soon as he said "Van Goth" LOOL
Hmm...that's a toughie!

Artistic?

L'absurde!
LOL, no it wasn't a typing error. I have barely considered the names of artists than their paintings

Oh dear - how come?

OK, then. I suppose "Gogh" and "goth" sound quite similar. :lol:
Reply 30
Original post by morgan8002
L'absurde!

Oui, c'est bizarre!
Haha!

I was picturing that as soon as he said "Van Goth" LOOL

:wink:
Reply 32
scientific. Love learning about space and astronomy. I also suck at art (I'm the type of person who draws the sun in the corner of the paper with sunglasses on :tongue:)
Oh dear - how come?

OK, then. I suppose "Gogh" and "goth" sound quite similar. :lol:

Yeah, maybe because I remembered his name as a sound :o: :colone:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 34
I love it when art and science intersect. For example synthesizing sounds and producing electronic music.
I also like generative art, ever since I was little I would pause up while playing video games and just ponder how the graphics were being generated :smile: but I'm definitely on the scientific side
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 35
Original post by AzimH
scientific. Love learning about space and astronomy. I also suck at art (I'm the type of person who draws the sun in the corner of the paper with sunglasses on :tongue:)

Art doesn't necessarily mean drawing, there are so many forms of art.
Reply 36
Art doesn't necessarily mean drawing, there are so many forms of art.

Yeah but I suck at dancing, singing and drama (I use to be good at it before though). I'm just not gifted in the arts :/
logistically, men are more scientific and women are more artistic.
Original post by ivy.98
I love it when art and science intersect. For example synthesizing sounds and producing electronic music.
I also like generative art, ever since I was little I would pause up while playing video games and just ponder how the graphics were being generated :smile: but I'm definitely on the scientific side

trying a bit to hard to sound smart arent we..
I really don't know much about artists but if I had to choose I would choose Van Goth

His cool nonchalance in the face of such gushing adulation is actually quite impressive.

Quick Reply

Latest