wtf is THAT?
Original post by xGCSE_Studentx
wtf is THAT?

I happen to make music :smug: And that's a bassline synthesizer :biggrin:

Spoiler

Original post by Imperion
I happen to make music :smug: And that's a bassline synthesizer :biggrin:

Spoiler

that is some serious stuff i thought computing was bad!
good luck with that lol!
that is some serious stuff i thought computing was bad!
good luck with that lol!

:rofl: It's not that hard, I just twist and turn stuff, Idek what most of the things mean. I just turn something and go "Oh~ that does that..."
:rofl: It's not that hard, I just twist and turn stuff, Idek what most of the things mean. I just turn something and go "Oh~ that does that..."

lol experimental then sound alike me with everything in life 😂
yes

D of E was a ton of effort... Just recently completed Gold. If I went back in time I admit I probably wouldn't do it again but then I again I have it for the rest of my life and some of the experiences were great. I met some good new friends on D of E so hmm... depends on the person.
Original post by Sparster
D of E was a ton of effort... Just recently completed Gold. If I went back in time I admit I probably wouldn't do it again but then I again I have it for the rest of my life and some of the experiences were great. I met some good new friends on D of E so hmm... depends on the person.

Any specific food brands you would recommend taking on the expedition? On the practice my bag was far too heavy, I took too much, including a 500g bag of pasta that I ended up eating less than 1/5th of! Thanks x
lol experimental then sound alike me with everything in life 😂

xD

Spoiler

Original post by fish_and_chips
Any specific food brands you would recommend taking on the expedition? On the practice my bag was far too heavy, I took too much, including a 500g bag of pasta that I ended up eating less than 1/5th of! Thanks x

If you can afford it take the ready made boil in the bag meals instead for your evening meals. Wayfarer's boil in the bag dinners are good for instance. And then also bring a ton of snacks and such. I personally brought pizza for lunch times. Cook the pizza at home then fold it and pack a portion for each day and provided it has no meat in it it lasts fine for the whole thing. Wouldn't suggest carrying a ton of pasta xD. And yeah unfortunately food just does take up a ton of a bag's weight, it is a sad fact. Good luck!
Original post by Sparster
If you can afford it take the ready made boil in the bag meals instead for your evening meals. Wayfarer's boil in the bag dinners are good for instance. And then also bring a ton of snacks and such. I personally brought pizza for lunch times. Cook the pizza at home then fold it and pack a portion for each day and provided it has no meat in it it lasts fine for the whole thing. Wouldn't suggest carrying a ton of pasta xD. And yeah unfortunately food just does take up a ton of a bag's weight, it is a sad fact. Good luck!

Some good tips, thanks :biggrin:
I don't know what the point of this thread is, just thought i'd tell you i'm bored :frown:

'you newbies are so ****ing annoying'
Original post by ladybird29
'you newbies are so ****ing annoying'

Huh???
Original post by CoolCavy
Product Design (AS) :h:

Your ppic is cute

Posted from TSR Mobile
I am border! *sticks out tongue*
The irony, I'm trying to build a lead :indiff:

Spoiler

For a second I thought that was fruity loops.
Original post by Francis.C
For a second I thought that was fruity loops.

It is :lol: I use both FL and Bitwig :biggrin:
whats your ethnicity
Original post by Proxenus
whats your ethnicity

this isn't a AMA thread lol but asian

Quick Reply

Latest