The Student Room Group

Do you like your name?

Scroll to see replies

I guess..
I used to hate it when I was younger, my friends used to rhyme it with a naughty word :s-smilie: don't mind it as much now lol.
It's relatively unique, so when I was younger I was very shy, and hated how it stood out. I wanted to be called a really common name like loads of others were. However, as I've grown up and become more independent minded I have really started to like it, and now enjoy standing out from the crowd. So now, yes, I do really like it and I think it suits me.
Original post by L'absurde
I meant your real name btw! :tongue:

Spoiler

Meh. >.<

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by starlight82
I used to hate it when I was younger, my friends used to rhyme it with a naughty word :s-smilie: don't mind it as much now lol.

Just so you're aware I've been sitting here going through the alphabet so I know what you're talking about, but I can't find a rhyme. :rofl:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anon_98
Just so you're aware I've been sitting here going through the alphabet so I know what you're talking about, but I can't find a rhyme. :rofl:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol well, think of my name but with 's at the end and maybe then you'll guess it? Say my name really fast :rofl:
Reply 66
My real name is William, and i thinks it ok i dont really mind, not ideal, id love to have a grand name like Maximus or something cool like that.
Original post by starlight82
Lol well, think of my name but with 's at the end and maybe then you'll guess it? Say my name really fast :rofl:

Bahahah XD :indiff:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
my name doesn't suite me.
Prefer the TSR name :colone:
Original post by preetg97
Not really.

Original post by drowzee
Yes and no. It's unique and many people say it's pretty, but it's also such a childish name. :mad:

Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
-__-

Try having a boy name. :colonhash: :unimpressed:

Original post by TheGreatImposter
I feel indifferent towards it, nothing special. I love my TSR name though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

What names?
I am pretty happy with my name begins with Fay and ends with z :ahee:
My name is actually one of the few things I love about myself. :laugh:
Reply 73
There must be 20 people in the world with my name - at best. I'd like to have more privacy.
No :colonhash:
I do, it's spelt odd (so many get the pronunciation wrong) but it sounds nice and it's uncommon. My surname, however, is quite common, don't like it.
(edited 8 years ago)
It's not too bad

Quick Reply

Latest