The Student Room Group

Help! Im a muslim and alcohol in remedies

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TreeTaps
If you werent aware of it, it is completely fine. Just dont use it again.

Yeah, thank you :smile:) for not judging me and telling me nicely x
Reply 21
Original post by heyitscraziix
Yeah i just bought them today.. And my mum said its 2 drops and its finw as all medicines contain alcohol.. But as it smells of alchohol im planning to throw it. So did u throw the mouth wash? I saw alcohol free but for some reason i choose the original one ://

Not all medicines.
Yeah I poured it down the sink and got an alcohol free one instead. It was much better because it wasn't as strong.
I hate it when this happens. Don't worry, you didn't have the intention of consuming it for that purpose so don't fret. Just make sure you check the ingredients when you buy something
Reply 23
Who are you to judge? Your sin may be bigger than mine.. So don't judge. No ones perfect we all make mistakes inshallah when im ready for that commitment i will wear it permanently not like some girls who do it infront of their parents and take it off :/

He isn't anyone to judge but small advice is that you should start researching on why Muslim women wear the Hijab, its value and prepare on wearing it, especially if you are a teenager where fitna (temptation) and some children at school become 'sexualised' by the society we live in today, Insha'allah.
Original post by Mosaab
He isn't anyone to judge but small advice is that you should start researching on why Muslim women wear the Hijab, its value and prepare on wearing it, especially if you are a teenager where fitna (temptation) and some children at school become 'sexualised' by the society we live in today, Insha'allah.

Can you not? I have a father, mother to tell me what to do. Ergh fml. I hate it when random "online stranger" boys tell me about the hijab. Like wtf? Who are you! Do i know you?? No im not sexualised, i dont effin date or anything that's tempting me not to wear it.
I just dont want to wear it age the age of 14, in a few years yeah i want to. Hijab is a beautiful thing.
Original post by aamirac
I hate it when this happens. Don't worry, you didn't have the intention of consuming it for that purpose so don't fret. Just make sure you check the ingredients when you buy something

Thank youu :smile:))
Can you not? I have a father, mother to tell me what to do. Ergh fml. I hate it when random "online stranger" boys tell me about the hijab. Like wtf? Who are you! Do i know you?? No im not sexualised, i dont effin date or anything that's tempting me not to wear it.
I just dont want to wear it age the age of 14, in a few years yeah i want to. Hijab is a beautiful thing.

I think he's siding with you.. He's just telling you to become aware of why we wear it. Not telling you "you should wear it"
Just everyone stop about this hijab thing... You can send me hate and make threads about me inbox me.. and judge me alll you want. But this thread it nothing to do with my hijab my hair. So stop.
Reply 28

Can I not what? calm down there is no need to express your rage onto a Muslim brother advising you, yes your parents should be the ones to guide you islamically but if you arent listening or they arent telling you then its an obligation apon a fellow Muslim to at least, advise - briefly remind you. You're right, I dont know you, nor do you know me and the vast majority of the males on TSR that may be viewing this post and can see your hair in your D.P. which is why I tried to advise you, not dehumanise you. I didnt say you was sexualised I said in this countries society, at the age of 14 some others about your age become sexualised, not all.
Salam Alaikum.
Reply 29
So toay i brought a rescure remedies by bach
And the ingredients are
5x dilution of flower extract of rock rose, impatients, clematis, star of bethlehem, cherry plum in a grape ALCOHOL SOLOUTION.

Suitibale for vegans! Ohmtgod i just took 2 drops... I just read it now... I read it contains 50% of brandy. It chraged my £7 aSwell.. I cant return it its opened

NEWSFLASH! There is no God, belief in a religion is a personal choice, nothing will happen if you consume alcohol. Now go and live your life.
Thank youu :smile:))

Your welcome. Glad to help out a fellow sister :h:
So toay i brought a rescure remedies by bach
And the ingredients are
5x dilution of flower extract of rock rose, impatients, clematis, star of bethlehem, cherry plum in a grape ALCOHOL SOLOUTION.

Suitibale for vegans! Ohmtgod i just took 2 drops... I just read it now... I read it contains 50% of brandy. It chraged my £7 aSwell.. I cant return it its opened

you can take it if you seriously need it. but I read a comment and you said it was for stress there are other ways to combat stress. I feel sorry for you that you wasted £7.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending