The Student Room Group

My 18th Birthday

I'm sorry if I posted this in the wrong forum this happens to be my first post.
Today is my birthday and my entire family hasn't wished me its not even about the presents but the fact they haven't wished me really kills. My friends have wished me though text one friend asked what I got I lied to her since I'm slightly embarrassed. I feel worthless and pathetic.

Thank you everyone for commenting your all very nice :biggrin: and they all surprised me and throw a party for me :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Happy birthdayyyy!

:party:
Reply 2
Thank you :smile:
Happy Birthday :smile:
Happy Birthday !!! :party2::cake:
Reply 5
Happy birthday :smile:
Happy 18th Birthday to you! 🎉🎉🍻🔞
Happy Birthday! :h: :cake:
Happy Birthday! We're all here to wish you a happy birthday :biggrin:
Reply 9
Happy birthday :smile:
Reply 10
we'll celebrate with you, so don't worry :wink: have a wonderful day!! :h:
Reply 11
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to Moonflow
Happy birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Haaaaaappy Birthday! :awesome:
Happy birthday :biggrin:
Reply 14
:birthday::party::yay:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Moonflow
Today is my birthday and my entire family hasn't wished me its not even about the presents but the fact they haven't wished me really kills. My friends have wished me though text one friend asked what I got I lied to her since I'm slightly embarrassed. I feel worthless and pathetic.

Aww, I'm so sorry.
Happy Birthday luv! I wish you many more years, peace and happiness. Please don't worry about what's happened. I know it is easier said than done but family sometimes have their moments. I know you expect them out of all people to remember and to wish you happy birthday as they should be the first ones but please even with this- just be like hey fam don't you remember what today is? It's my birthday! And wait to see how they react. Wait, do you live with your family or see them on a regular basis? If so, they could be planning something...

On behalf of the Mod team, it is entirely okay and there is no need to apologise. Plus, it's your birthday so you're an exception. :yep:

Today is my birthday and my entire family hasn't wished me

Aw, I'm really sorry to hear that. :hugs: Why don't you wish yourself a happy birthday by doing things which will make you feel better? If I were you I would go out and buy some balloons, blow them up and fill the entire living room with them, put on some birthday music on, dress up then just enjoy the moment. It'll make you feel special and your afternoon wont be as bad - I think it's also fun! :woohoo: So instead of letting your day be ruined bc others decided to be unthoughtful, you should make yourself happy bc that's all that matters. By the end of it all, your family will most likely feel incredibly guilty + it will be inevitable that they'll wish you a Happy birthday. :mmm: I do understand that it's dissapointing that they didn't though. <3

its not even about the presents

But I got you something Moonflow!!!!..OPEN IT AFTER THE COUNT OF 3...
One..tw - Ohmyg just open it quick, the excitement is too much to handle¡¡¡¡!!!! :woo:

Spoiler

but the fact they haven't wished me really kills. .

:jumphug: Well if it helps :h: :

Happy Birthday!¡ ^-^ <3 I hope you have a great day and a fulfilling year ahead of you.

My friends have wished me though text one friend asked what I got I lied to her since I'm slightly embarrassed.

Well, that's good to hear¡ :yay:
Aw, :console: I'm sure she wouldnt have thought of you any different if you told her the truth bc she's your friend after all. ^-^

I feel worthless and pathetic.

You may feel this way but I assure you that you're not worthless or pathetic. You're amazing and the only way you will feel amazing is if you believe that you're amazing. In order for you to believe you're amazing you must run around your home screaming the words "Who's amazing? Yes that right, it's me" at every single piece of furniture you lay your eyes on :rofl: It actually 100% works O_o- I speak from experience. :bubbles:

~

I hope your enjoy the rest of your afternoon, remember that you only turn 18 once so even though I know its hard given what's happened...try not to be sad, be glad. :dance: <3

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anon_98
On behalf of the Mod team, it is entirely okay and there is no need to apologise. Plus, it's your birthday so you're an exception. :yep:

This is so sweet. You're an awesome person.
Happy birthday!
Happy 18th Birthday!!!!!!!!! :u:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending