The Student Room Group

do you miss secondary school/high school?

Scroll to see replies

I'd rather submerge myself in acid then ever go back to school
Reply 21
Original post by Leviathan1741
I don't miss high school AT ALL, they were the worst 5 years of my life :no:

aw why? i had a pretty **** time too
I miss year 7 - 11 :cry2: I miss my old school, my old friendship group, the environment etc. :frown: Even though it wasn't great at times, it's far better than my new school. Sixth from has honestly been the worst time of my life. :/
Reply 23
Secondary school was the worst part of my life

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 24
Original post by drowzee
I miss year 7 - 11 :cry2: I miss my old school, my old friendship group, the environment etc. :frown: Even though it wasn't great at times, it's far better than my new school. Sixth from has honestly been the worst time of my life. :/

aw :frown: what do you hate abot sixth form so much?
**** no
Original post by CoolCavy
i miss yr11 lol :s-smilie:

im in year 11 haah you jealous?
Original post by drowzee

why is sixth form bad?
Yeah, I was with really amazing close friends years 7-11 best time of my life
Reply 29
Original post by RobML
Secondary school was the worst part of my life

Posted from TSR Mobile

sorry :frown:
Original post by loveleest
aw :frown: what do you hate abot sixth form so much?

Original post by TheYearNiner
why is sixth form bad?

Stressful, miss a lot of my friends, I don't really like many people or relate to anyone, the school is full of idiots, it's a Catholic school, I don't like my most of my teachers. I could go on...
Original post by drowzee
Stressful, miss a lot of my friends, I don't really like many people or relate to anyone, the school is full of idiots, it's a Catholic school, I don't like my most of my teachers. I could go on...

Are you looking to change schools or will you stay at the one youre in????????????
Original post by TheYearNiner
Are you looking to change schools or will you stay at the one youre in????????????

I'm in year 13, so I stayed. I thought I'd stick to it for another year.
Original post by drowzee

Well nice you are almost out then
Original post by drowzee

:frown:

:hugs:
I wish I was in a position where I could miss it...
Original post by drowzee

I think u go 2 my school.
I think sixth form had the perfect balance between freedom and the community feel where everyone knows each other. When I moved to uni, it's too big to have that community feel and I got rather lost there socially.

I guess I'm lucky to have had 5 good years of secondary school and 3 so-so years of uni, rather than the other way round.

Also, I loved how my classmates used to play jokes on each other. Hardly anyone did that at uni.
No I hated it.

I was always getting into trouble, getting into fights and I am not even a chav.
Original post by ILovePancakes
I wish I was in a position where I could miss it...

:rofl2:

:mmm:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending