The Student Room Group

My 18th Birthday

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Cherry82
This is so sweet. You're an awesome person.

Awww, thank you so much¡ :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Happyyyy birthdayyyyyyyyyy!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Original post by moonflow
i'm sorry if i posted this in the wrong forum this happens to be my first post.
Today is my birthday and my entire family hasn't wished me its not even about the presents but the fact they haven't wished me really kills. My friends have wished me though text one friend asked what i got i lied to her since i'm slightly embarrassed. I feel worthless and pathetic.

happy birthday dear moonflow <333333
Reply 23
Original post by chantalc
Happy Birthday :smile:

Thank you :smile:
Original post by Anon_98
Awww, thank you so much¡ :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

My pleasure <3
Reply 25
John
Original post by Cherry82
Aww, I'm so sorry.
Happy Birthday luv! I wish you many more years, peace and happiness. Please don't worry about what's happened. I know it is easier said than done but family sometimes have their moments. I know you expect them out of all people to remember and to wish you happy birthday as they should be the first ones but please even with this- just be like hey fam don't you remember what today is? It's my birthday! And wait to see how they react. Wait, do you live with your family or see them on a regular basis? If so, they could be planning something...

Thank you so much and yeah it turns out they were planning a surprise birthday party for me :biggrin: they completely got me
Original post by Moonflow
John

Thank you so much and yeah it turns out they were planning a surprise birthday party for me :biggrin: they completely got me

Aww that's splendid, glad it worked out :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending