The Student Room Group

Bishop: Gay marriage breaks democracy,jails bishops,bans religion/political freedom

Scroll to see replies

Original post by driftawaay
lmao you mentioning everyone on my ignore list hahahaha (except for ellie, they're all on it)

typical lefty banning freedom of speech
Reply 61
Original post by Skeptique
You are confused on many levels dear boy.

Sure paps.
Original post by Little Toy Gun
typical lefty banning freedom of speech

lmao so not reading someone's posts is banning freedom of speech now? :colondollar: /troll
lmao so not reading someone's posts is banning freedom of speech now? :colondollar: /troll

yes people are entitled to be heard by you soon enough youll put them in jail therell no democracy and no political or religious freedom
Original post by *Stefan*
Sure paps.

yes people are entitled to be heard by you soon enough youll put them in jail therell no democracy and no political or religious freedom

In that case, i am going to ban your freedom of speech right now by putting you on my ignore list. bye little bird
In that case, i am going to ban your freedom of speech right now by putting you on my ignore list. bye little bird

damn u feminist!
Reply 67
damn u feminist!

Its ok, being on her ignore list is a blessing. I wear my 'backwards' and 'bigoted' badges with honour. Never shall i bend my knee to degeneracy.
Original post by saeed97
Its ok, being on her ignore list is a blessing. I wear my 'backwards' and 'bigoted' badges with honour. Never shall i bend my knee to degeneracy.

She hasn't granted me any of these titles though.

I guess I'll just resort to wearing the iconic 'lmao' medal.
Reply 69
She hasn't granted me any of these titles though.

I guess I'll just resort to wearing the iconic 'lmao' medal.

Argh such a shame dude. I spend my entire life showboating these badges i have earned with my hardcore conservatism. I pray that one day you also feel the blessings i do.
Original post by saeed97
Argh such a shame dude. I spend my entire life showboating these badges i have earned with my hardcore conservatism. I pray that one day you also feel the blessings i do.

Hopefully Her Highness will throw me a bone soon. xx
Original post by WoodyMKC
He really seems to want to move forward on this issue... but bishops can only move diagonally.

Good one Woody :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending