The Student Room Group

Jeremy Corbyn's leadership campaign part funded by supporters of TERROR

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/Jeremy_Corbyn/11938212/Jeremy-Corbyn-campaign-part-funded-by-Hamas.html

We all had a hunch this was the case but even when it is exposed, I am surprised. He must really hate anything to do with Britain
Nah. Jeremy is habibi. I love everything about this man
who cares, we could all use 2K. I wouldnt mind if a terrorist gave me $$$. the problem would be if jeremy corbyn gave $$ to a terrorist. now that would be thread worthy
Reply 3
Original post by driftawaay
who cares, we could all use 2K. I wouldnt mind if a terrorist gave me $$$. the problem would be if jeremy corbyn gave $$ to a terrorist. now that would be thread worthy

Are you serious? If Tories, Lib dems or UKIP had a terrorist sympathiser and hate preacher donate to them directly or in a leadership debate, you people would be up in arms, but Jeremy gets a free pass? smh left wing logic.
Reply 4
It's a 2k donation from an NHS doctor in a campaign that raised £207,500 ish.
No doubt some idiots will do their backs in trying to contort this into something we should be concerned about.

To remind people who had forgotten Lord Ashcroft donated £8 million to the Conservatives (which he at least partially earned by not paying UK tax). He also accused David Cameron of ****ing a pigs head and lying to parliament about his tax exempt status
I doubt that Dr. Ibrahim Hamami is going to write a book if he doesn't get a job in government.
Original post by Gears265
Are you serious? If Tories, Lib dems or UKIP had a terrorist sympathiser and hate preacher donate to them directly or in a leadership debate, you people would be up in arms, but Jeremy gets a free pass? smh left wing logic.

aww straw man:h:
Original post by ivy.98
It's a 2k donation from an NHS doctor in a campaign that raised £207,500 ish.
No doubt some idiots will do their backs in trying to contort this into something we should be concerned about.

To remind people who had forgotten Lord Ashcroft donated £8 million to the Conservatives (which he at least partially earned by not paying UK tax). He also accused David Cameron of ****ing a pigs head and lying to parliament about his tax exempt status
I doubt that Dr. Ibrahim Hamami is going to write a book if he doesn't get a job in government.

preach

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending