Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
You need a good 5 buckets of fairy dust. I'm working on it! :u:

You're an absolute star

I'll get my razor blade and wallet, you put on something tight
Original post by Masih ad-Dajjal
You're an absolute star

I'll get my razor blade and wallet, you put on something tight

:afraid:

There are somethings fairy dust just can't fix...

:rofl:

I am laughing so much rn
Original post by Gears265
Right and left protesters, hate all of them. But I hate Union members most.

You hate people for wanting to have rights?
:rofl:

I am laughing so much rn

Yeah? I'm still disturbed...:K:
Yeah? I'm still disturbed...:K:

alice.gif
Reply 29

Damn I can't rep you!!!!!
Original post by ZuluK
Damn I can't rep you!!!!!

Did I make you laugh again? :colondollar:

You can follow me instead :kiss:
Original post by Plagioclase
You hate people for wanting to have rights?

That is what unions used to fight for 50 or so years ago. Now they simply serve a political agenda and that is to eradicate right wing or centre politics and they will hold everyone to ransom to get their way. The fact they strike on a poll support of less than 40% is ludicrous. The fact they use strike votes from up to 2 years beforehand is just childish. I take so much joy in watching the unions get what is coming to them.

In a previous job I saw their bullying tactics first hand. They belittle you if you don't join. And they make it public to the members if you vote against strike action.
(edited 8 years ago)
edl are just a bunch of working class idiots with two gcses, they seem to want to blame their ****ting life on immigrants and just want something to shout about.
edl are idiots and pure scum in my eyes
Reply 33
Whether you agree with the EDL or not is irrelevant. The fact of the matter is their opinion is not being heard and it needs to be or we will see a significant rise of populist political parties across Europe (signs of this are already showing, e.g. Austria and Switzerland).
[video="youtube;AIPD8qHhtVU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIPD8qHhtVU[/video]

>Qom

****'n chooooon :cool:

The thing is you know full well he wasn't saying "Muslamic ray guns", but was saying Muslamic rape gangs, referring to all the gangs of guys of Pakistani heritage across the county (especially in towns in the North like where he is from) gang raping, trafficking and threatening thousands of children.

At the point of that protest (it's a pretty old clip), the media were still doing a good job of covering it up and the police and local councils were turning a blind eye to it in case they offended people in "the community".

The guy in the clip is obviously not the most erudite and ended up sounding silly hence the mockery but you've got to understand the frustration at seeing countless children in your area being abused and the authorities refusing to act on it because the abusers were Muslim.

It's disappointing that the reaction to this guy and this travesty is mockery. It's shameful.

The EDL are really bad but they were the only ones who gave a damn about that particular plague. In fact I remember on Newsnight once Tommy Robinson brought it up and Paxman was implying it was BS he was making up! Can you imagine how it must have felt to the people watching stuff like that while their sisters, their daughters, their nieces and their cousins were being raped every single day? When that's the attitude of the press, the mainstream political parties, the social services, the councils, the police. It's heartbreaking

It's little wonder the EDL got popular and people mocking that guy should take a long look at themselves in the mirror.
Original post by KimKallstrom
The thing is you know full well he wasn't saying "Muslamic ray guns", but was saying Muslamic rape gangs, referring to all the gangs of guys of Pakistani heritage across the county (especially in towns in the North like where he is from) gang raping, trafficking and threatening thousands of children.

At the point of that protest (it's a pretty old clip), the media were still doing a good job of covering it up and the police and local councils were turning a blind eye to it in case they offended people in "the community".

The guy in the clip is obviously not the most erudite and ended up sounding silly hence the mockery but you've got to understand the frustration at seeing countless children in your area being abused and the authorities refusing to act on it because the abusers were Muslim.

It's disappointing that the reaction to this guy and this travesty is mockery. It's shameful.

The EDL are really bad but they were the only ones who gave a damn about that particular plague. In fact I remember on Newsnight once Tommy Robinson brought it up and Paxman was implying it was BS he was making up! Can you imagine how it must have felt to the people watching stuff like that while their sisters, their daughters, their nieces and their cousins were being raped every single day? When that's the attitude of the press, the mainstream political parties, the social services, the councils, the police. It's heartbreaking

It's little wonder the EDL got popular and people mocking that guy should take a long look at themselves in the mirror.

I was pissing about, but you are right that obviously he was talking about gangs of sex criminals and people like Russell Howard and the Guardian crew don't really help when they make him out to be nothing more than a dumb chav, at the same time, what are they achieving? You get Asian kids attacked in the street who had nothing to do with the sex gangs who just suffer revenge attacks or Asian women beaten by their husbands for no reason at all. Creating this us and them mentality doesn't force them to act in a way which is civilized.
I was pissing about, but you are right that obviously he was talking about gangs of sex criminals and people like Russell Howard and the Guardian crew don't really help when they make him out to be nothing more than a dumb chav, at the same time, what are they achieving? You get Asian kids attacked in the street who had nothing to do with the sex gangs who just suffer revenge attacks or Asian women beaten by their husbands for no reason at all. Creating this us and them mentality doesn't force them to act in a way which is civilized.

I thought EDL were against extremism, surely rape gangs are not to do with the mosque.
Can somebody enlighten me why it is stupid to be concerned about the increase of Islam in the UK, considering how much of the world is currently experiencing Islamic terrorism (~70 countries and counting)?
Original post by billydisco
Can somebody enlighten me why it is stupid to be concerned about the increase of Islam in the UK, considering how much of the world is currently experiencing Islamic terrorism (~70 countries and counting)?

shut the **** up you racist prick.
there are extremists in every religion.
Original post by redleader1
And the anti-racist groups ? I think its absolutely pathetic for both groups do gather together and chant crap that is not going to do anything for either parties, there's nothing positive coming from these demos. Just an increase in policing cost and frankly wasting police time.

I hate it when both groups clash over something stupid :angry:

What do you guys think, and in some cases these demos cause football fixtures to be re-arranged.

They are both as bad as each other the edl is full of pathetic, uneducated racists and UAF is full of people who think they are highly educated, enlightened people fighting against so called racism (UKIP usually) by being fascist themselves

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending