The Student Room Group

Graduate Entry Medicine: 2016 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by D_Stephen
I've submitted my PID to Pearson Vue and Acer, but I cant see any trace of it on my Pearson Vue Account. I received an email to say I had updated my personal information but now I'm worried that they havent received my PID.

It should be in the additional information tab
Original post by treenyc
It should be in the additional information tab

Nope, I can't see it there. Just all the other questions about parents. No questions about uni or PID again
Nope, I can't see it there. Just all the other questions about parents. No questions about uni or PID again

On Pearson?
I've submitted my PID to Pearson Vue and Acer, but I cant see any trace of it on my Pearson Vue Account. I received an email to say I had updated my personal information but now I'm worried that they havent received my PID.

I've just had a look at mine and mine's not there either, I checked it approximately a thousand times so I know it was. I think they must remove the page after the deadline to prevent any alterations. I wouldn't worry.
Are we meant to receive some kind of confirmation email from Pearson that our results have been sent? I haven't heard anything apart from the updated personal information email.
You can always call them to put your mind at rest
Original post by tommyGEM
Are we meant to receive some kind of confirmation email from Pearson that our results have been sent? I haven't heard anything apart from the updated personal information email.

I don't think they have been sent yet, someone said on this thread earlier that they arent sent to the unis until early November
On the phone to me they said '... until we send them off next week'
(edited 8 years ago)
I decided to not apply this year as my UKCAT wasn't so great.
Original post by deathbeforeimmortality
I decided to not apply this year as my UKCAT wasn't so great.

Sorry to hear this. Good luck for next year!
Original post by HanaGEM
Sorry to hear this. Good luck for next year!

I'm applying to some medical schools in the Netherlands (I was born and raised there and moved to the UK in 2004). They have entrance exams as well but they're more knowledge based on what you've learned in biological sciences/biochemistry/anatomy in undergrad. It'll be in all Dutch so I have to brush up on it but hopefully it's meant to be. I have some time because the deadline is in January :smile:

Thank you so much Hana for all of your help and I wish you all the best.
Original post by deathbeforeimmortality
I'm applying to some medical schools in the Netherlands (I was born and raised there and moved to the UK in 2004). They have entrance exams as well but they're more knowledge based on what you've learned in biological sciences/biochemistry/anatomy in undergrad. It'll be in all Dutch so I have to brush up on it but hopefully it's meant to be. I have some time because the deadline is in January :smile:

Thank you so much Hana for all of your help and I wish you all the best.

Thank you :biggrin:

That's exciting, best of luck in your application, I honestly think knowledge based admissions testing makes so much more sense.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Medicnohoperno.9
On the phone to me they said '... until we send them off next week

Wait, what? Next week? I thought it was early November, was it Pearson Vue you spoke to?
Original post by LilithSternin
Wait, what? Next week? I thought it was early November, was it Pearson Vue you spoke to?

Yeah, but that could be when they start sending them?
Original post by Medicnohoperno.9
Yeah, but that could be when they start sending them?

Eeek I really hope so! Exciting times :biggrin:
Original post by pharma21
Got confirmation from Kings today, so that's all four unis replied back, and now the wait begins.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Where did you apply? I have had emails from Newcastle and Notts but not Warwick or Swansea... A little worried
Original post by LuceeeeeT
Where did you apply? I have had emails from Newcastle and Notts but not Warwick or Swansea... A little worried

I havent had an email from Warwick either
I've just had a look at mine and mine's not there either, I checked it approximately a thousand times so I know it was. I think they must remove the page after the deadline to prevent any alterations. I wouldn't worry.

Thanks makes me feel a bit better. I think I'll call them on Monday just to be safe
Original post by HanaGEM
I havent had an email from Warwick either

I've had nothing from Newcastle or Warwick either, sad face :frown:
I've had nothing from Newcastle or Warwick either, sad face :frown:

I've had emails from my other three, but not warwick

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending