The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Tried to add a poll too but it wouldn't let me because of posting anonymously...
Reply 3
Can't see why I wouldn't
Original post by Anonymous
I'm interested to see what the distribution of responses is regarding dating outside your race. I don't see not dating outside of one's race to be racist (for me it's about having a similar background which is why I personally just date people similar to me) but I'm interested in seeing where people stand on this issue.

I would. As long as we had similar interests and were (and I'm being very simplistic here) my 'type'. Then I would date them. So far I've only dated people of the same race but that could change.
I'm interested to see what the distribution of responses is regarding dating outside your race. I don't see not dating outside of one's race to be racist (for me it's about having a similar background which is why I personally just date people similar to me) but I'm interested in seeing where people stand on this issue.

yes i would date someone out my race and have done before. but i would much rather date someone who was like me russian
Yes, and I have done so in the past.

What's the big deal?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes and I am at the moment.
Reply 8
Every relationship I've had has been outside my race :yep:
Reply 9
I potentially would, as I have no objection to it, but I never have.
No.

I will only date those within my race category. Long distance only please. Sorry sprinters, but you just finish too quickly.
Always have :confused:

Is that a bit messed up?
Yes, lmao. I don't understand why anyone wouldn't.
Yeah I would.
so you're saying people who are of a different race can't be similar to you?

if 2 people like each other the only thing that stops different raced relationships is religion and culture. There a many different raced people that don't have a religion nor cultural.
(edited 8 years ago)

just create the pool .

And I said no no no always no
I have and would do so again.
Skin contrast is :coma:
If I like a guy, his race wouldn't be something to consider..

Though aunts/far relatives/other idiots who have jack sh1t to do with anything might frown upon it :/
I would happily date someone outside of my own race provided we had similar interests, wanted the same things in life, same kind of culture etc. Those things are what matter to me, not the colour of someone's skin.

Latest

Trending

Trending