The Student Room Group

Help :)

Hey Guys/Girls :smile:

Basically I just want to know how to achieve an A in maths within the space of around 8 months. Currently I'm a B in maths (based on start of term assessment), and my school has started doing maths in year 11 due to doing Statistics in year 10. I understand there have been many forums and threads subjected around maths, but I can't relate to any advice given as I haven't learnt the content yet. Overall I just want to know is there a way of easily attaining all the content in maths as I find it difficult.

Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you :smile:.
get the revision and do past papers its the best
Original post by FaisalNaeem03
Hey Guys/Girls :smile:

Basically I just want to know how to achieve an A in maths within the space of around 8 months. Currently I'm a B in maths (based on start of term assessment), and my school has started doing maths in year 11 due to doing Statistics in year 10. I understand there have been many forums and threads subjected around maths, but I can't relate to any advice given as I haven't learnt the content yet. Overall I just want to know is there a way of easily attaining all the content in maths as I find it difficult.

Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you :smile:.

well use websites like mymaths and mathswatch. get yourself a tutor and do tons of maths papers and that should help to boost your maths grade. hope thats helps xx
Original post by candycaneland500
well use websites like mymaths and mathswatch. get yourself a tutor and do tons of maths papers and that should help to boost your maths grade. hope thats helps xx

yh she is right
Original post by candycaneland500

Original post by I Don't Know 79
get the revision and do past papers its the best

Thank You :smile:

np
Thank You :smile:

no worries

Quick Reply

Latest