The Student Room Group

What are you doing for Halloween?

What is everyone up to this year for Halloween? :woo:

Are you going to be watching horror films, trick or treating, going to some party, dressing up? :awesome:
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

nothing (same as every year :h:) i will be staying inside with the lights off pretending to be out. will probably end up doing some revision/coursework :s-smilie:
Reply 2
Closing the curtains, turning the lights off and pretending there's nobody in.
Bolting the doors.
going to stay at home with some of the guys from school eating loads of sweets and watching horror movies. lol
Original post by Black Rose
What is everyone up to this year for Halloween? :woo:

Are you going to be watching horror films, trick or treating, going to some party, dressing up? :awesome:
Going to a masked club. This is actually the first time I'll be something for Halloween since I was like 10 :lol:

I'm actually so excited :mmm:
The same thing I do every year: nothing (and hoping that no trick or treaters turn up so that I can keep my sweets for myself) :tongue:
Reply 7
Doing uni assignments :frown:
Eating chocolate (because the chocolates go on sale during Halloween :colone:) and doing my A2 coursework while watching Hocus Pocus.

Honestly can't be asked to go to a party this year even though I have the dress for it
Got invited to a Halloween party :lol:
I can buy loads of sweets at the shop without being judged, pretending they're for trick or treaters. Then turn off all the lights in the house and just watch netflix and eat sweets
Reply 11
My boyfriend is coming up for my birthday weekend :woo: so we're going out in town during the day then going for a meal and drinks in the evening :h:
Original post by saeed97
Doing uni assignments :frown:

:console:
Original post by lilGem
My boyfriend is coming up for my birthday weekend :woo: so we're going out in town during the day then going for a meal and drinks in the evening :h:

:birthday: for then!
Reply 14
Original post by Black Rose
:birthday: for then!

thank you!

I'm more looking forward to seeing him than my actual birthday because of 3rd year deadlines :lol:
Reply 15
Standing right outside my house all night so I can catch the ******s who have egged my house for three years straight:mad:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Solid revision for the Oxford PAT on Wednesday >.<
Seeing Creeper in Southampton
Reply 18
Going out to a halloween party. :biggrin:

Well... only if I don't manage to blind myself tomorrow when I'll attempt to put colored contacts in my eyes.
Sleeping because I work on Sundays.

Quick Reply

Latest