The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Why is stating that people are different "ignorant"? Not everyone is the same and that is ok. Men and women are different, and that is ok. People from Asia are different to those from Africa and that is ok. There's nothing wrong with it. This overly politically correct world is really starting to annoy me...

Your ignorance amazes me. I see what you have done though, you have taken your definition of race from here it seems: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carleton_S._Coon#Racial_theories

So apparently one can identify themselves as Caucosoid, Congoloid, Capoid, Mongoloid or Australoid.

Except that when have you ever seen these definitions used....well anywhere? Does any job or university application where it asks you to identify your ethnicity list these? No it has things like White- British, White-Irish, Black-Caribbean, Black- African, etc.

You're using some really weird narrow definition of race that nobody else uses and because of that think everyone else is ignorant. While on a very technical level you may be right, it misses the point entirely and that is where true ignorance lies.

Your post shows ignorance. In particular the comment about European Muslims. You really need to get out more.

Sincerely hope you're a troll. Or at least be brave enough to come out of your anonymous haven.

Either way thanks for giving us such a good laugh with your ignorance.

Posted from TSR Mobile
me personally I would date any race but when it comes to marriage then i dont think i can
but until then I would definitely date any race women.
Original post by donutaud15
Your post shows ignorance. In particular the comment about European Muslims. You really need to get out more.

Because there are just millions of European Muslims who aren't originally from a predominantly Muslim country. I hope that is not something you're seriously claiming to be true.

Yes there are many Muslims in Europe and very very few might be converts but 99.9% of them are Muslim because they or their forefathers are from a Muslim nation.

I'm not sure what planet you're living on but it doesn't seem to be the same one as me.
Original post by picklescamp
hell yes I would. Would even prefer it.

Nah, I wouldn't.

:smug:
Original post by Anonymous
Because there are just millions of European Muslims who aren't originally from a predominantly Muslim country. I hope that is not something you're seriously claiming to be true.

Yes there are many Muslims in Europe and very very few might be converts but 99.9% of them are Muslim because they or their forefathers are from a Muslim nation.

I'm not sure what planet you're living on but it doesn't seem to be the same one as me.

So basically just because there aren't millions of European Muslims you're claiming they don't exist? :facepalm:

I'm definitely living in this planet, not sure about you though. I don't think you've ever left the safety of your bedroom.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by donutaud15
So basically just because there aren't millions of European Muslims you're claiming they don't exist? :facepalm:

I'm definitely living in this planet, not sure about you though. I don't think you've ever left the safety of your bedroom.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I never claimed they don't exist, that is not a claim I have made.
I am claiming however that they're a very insignificant (in numerical terms) minority. This is a pointless technical detail that you're bringing up that has nothing to do with the topic on hand. I'm talking about something that is true 99% of the time and you're making a big deal of that remaining 1%.
I never date inside my race due to culture clash!! I'm westernised, they're often not. :colonhash:
Original post by Skeptique
European/Afro-Caribbean (dad)
Native Amerindian-Caribbean (Mum)

Where do you get your profile pics from?

Nice :-) they were saved on my laptop from ages ago, it'll probs be easy to find on google images.
I guarantee some here are closet racists.
Original post by So Instinct
Nah, I wouldn't.

:smug:

:cry2:
I would if I had the option, my family wouldn't be happy in the slightest though.
Reply 91
Original post by preetg97
I would if I had the option, my family wouldn't be happy in the slightest though.

Same story here!
I would not mind, but my parents would (especially my mother)
Reply 92

Any family would be happy with me

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RobML
Any family would be happy with me

Posted from TSR Mobile

:wink:
Original post by eoe
Same story here!
I would not mind, but my parents would (especially my mother)

I'd likely be disowned haha. :mad:
Reply 95
I'd likely be disowned haha. :mad:

Really?
I dont think my parents would disown me. They maybe will not be happy with it at first, but after a time they will have to accept it,
What would you parents do if you came out as a lesbian
Reply 96
I used to be open about it before but now definitely not.
Original post by eoe
Really?
I dont think my parents would disown me. They maybe will not be happy with it at first, but after a time they will have to accept it,
What would you parents do if you came out as a lesbian

I'd be disowned then too, lol
I come from a very traditional family (parents, aunts, uncles, cousins etc.) so anything which hurts their pride in the slightest would result in them throwing me out. They're also heavy believers in the caste system. I've been threatened with it before haha
Yes I would and currently am :3
Reply 99
:wink:

People's mum's always love me for some reason

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending