The Student Room Group

Come to the realisation I like my best friend, but left it too late...

I've been really close friends with this girl for about 5 years, and we get along so well. We are both quite funny, go to each other for everything, and have had some great times together. Before I go on, I don't think I'm friend zoned, just neither of us has put it on the table, and we've both been in relationships.

This girl was dating another close friend of mine, but they quite recently broke mutually, and out friendship group have gotten together since then and they seem to get along alright. All my friends have gone to university while I've stayed at home (I'm doing a year in industry). Tbh I'm missing them all quite a bit...

But for a little while I've come to the realisation that I reallyyyy like this girl... But now she's gone away (Although we still meet up and talk as its not that far), it's a bit awkward because she was dating another of my mates, and I'm just a bit confused about what to do. Do I tell her this, just leave it and wait until uni to meet new people? Any advice would be great :smile:
Leave it until Uni, no need to possibly lose a friendship group when you can wait a year and meet a whole load of eligible people
Reply 2
Original post by JackFletch
Leave it until Uni, no need to possibly lose a friendship group when you can wait a year and meet a whole load of eligible people

Yeah, that's what I thought... Just I am SO lonely. Miss just having my mates around, and being intimate with someone...
Original post by Anonymous
Yeah, that's what I thought... Just I am SO lonely. Miss just having my mates around, and being intimate with someone...

Focus on your college work so you can get where you want to for uni, that'll distract you quite well

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending