The Student Room Group

Will I get offers?

I got AACD as AS Level. I'm going to resit the C to move it up to a B and hopefully get an A in A2 to move it up towards the A grade or at least a strong B.

I've currently applied to York (A*A*C / A*AB / AAA), Exeter (AAA-AAB), City (ABB-BBB), Bristol (AAB, contextual offer) and Surrey (AAA-AAB) to study Law. I currently don't know my predicted grades.

Any help is appreciated
Original post by Nel97
I got AACD as AS Level. I'm going to resit the C to move it up to a B and hopefully get an A in A2 to move it up towards the A grade or at least a strong B.

I've currently applied to York (A*A*C / A*AB / AAA), Exeter (AAA-AAB), City (ABB-BBB), Bristol (AAB, contextual offer) and Surrey (AAA-AAB) to study Law. I currently don't know my predicted grades.

Any help is appreciated

You do know that York normally only says AAA, not equivalent grades, right? So they wouldn't accept A*A*C unless they decided to?
How can you apply without predicted grades, don't they go on your reference??
Original post by Nel97

Any help is appreciated

Whilst it isn't shown AAB is the contextual offer for Exeter. If you meet the contextual offer for Bristol you are likely to meet it for both. They usually offer it to people who have been in care of whose a level school's results are in the bottom 40%. I have not seen the Exeter list but it is very likely to be the same as Bristol use. Given the information is provide is correct I would not be surprised if you got most of your offers but no one can guarantee that
Original post by Nel97

Any help is appreciated

Looks like a good spread of grades as long as you're predicted AAB. Have you checked if any of those require the LNAT? I can't remember off the top of my head but I think Bristol does, if you do well in that it will help

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending