The Student Room Group

I'm incredibly tired but all I desire is cuddles - not sleep.

So so so tired. My eyyeees cannot stay open. It's a fight. But despite that my mind is too woo-woo atm to allow me to sleep.

I am having serious cuddling urges. I wonder why. But I just want to hug someone while lying down on the couch so badly.

*gaaaahhh* I just had to let that out :P

Gonna close my eyes again now.

Scroll to see replies

:hugs:We can do that if you like. :giggle:
Reply 2
awww here's a huddle :hugs:
Grab a pillow and squeeze :-)
I use my fluffy dressing gown for cuddles :h:
Reply 5
I want a cuddle too :frown: I've been cuddling my teddy for the past hour. :lol:
Maid Marian, is that you?
Reply 7
Original post by RainbowKiwi
Grab a pillow and squeeze :-)

Original post by xGCSE_Studentx
I use my fluffy dressing gown for cuddles :h:

I'm going to combine both of your ideas and put a pillow in my dressing gown and go to bed and cuddle it :smile:
SAME
Original post by drowzee
I want a cuddle too :frown: I've been cuddling my teddy for the past hour. :lol:

:curious:
Original post by TorpidPhil
I'm going to combine both of your ideas and put a pillow in my dressing gown and go to bed and cuddle it :smile:

Having a big dressing gown is like having a person there so it's useful
Original post by drowzee

Hehe, it's not quite the same is it unfortunately? I do have a 4foot long teddy bear from my young youth. Not cuddled that in a while tbh. I named that teddy after the girl next door when I was 6 :giggle:
Original post by CoolCavy

Nooo I have a cute little JRT but he's too small. I can't spoon with him on the sofa :P And he's not as warm as a human with their big podgy huggable bellies and their amazing majestic long, hair...
Reply 14
same

I think I might follow my own advice and grab a pillow :erm:
Original post by Hashim123

Don't judge me. :mad: I have like 8 teddies on my bed. :h:

Hehe, it's not quite the same is it unfortunately? I do have a 4foot long teddy bear from my young youth. Not cuddled that in a while tbh. I named that teddy after the girl next door when I was 6 :giggle:

No it's not. :frown: Aw that's cute, was it a crush? You should cuddle it, it's a good substitute.
Original post by preetg97
SAME

Original post by Hashim123

:sexface:
Aw this is cute. A many cuddles to you.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
Man up OP :colonhash:

Quick Reply

Latest