The Student Room Group

I'm incredibly tired but all I desire is cuddles - not sleep.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by drowzee
Don't judge me. :mad: I have like 8 teddies on my bed. :h:

No it's not. :frown: Aw that's cute, was it a crush? You should cuddle it, it's a good substitute.

I don't think a 6 year old's impulses to stroke a ~14 year old's hair constitutes a crush lol, but I guess it was as much of a crush that a pre-pubescent child is capable of?

I'm off to try cuddling both :biggrin:
Original post by Most Competitive
Man up OP :colonhash:

I really don't appreciate these comments. Merely because I doubt you'd say these things to me in person. Nor is there any basis for me behaving any different from how I do now on the basis of my genitalia. Yet it is enabling and encouraging sexism on a subconscious level and I just dislike it.

How do you define manly? If I tear your limbs off in a street fight does that mean you can still be the 'bigger man'? No, don't think so. So shut up.
Original post by TorpidPhil
I really don't appreciate these comments. Merely because I doubt you'd say these things to me in person. Nor is there any basis for me behaving any different from how I do now on the basis of my genitalia. Yet it is enabling and encouraging sexism on a subconscious level and I just dislike it.

How do you define manly? If I tear your limbs off in a street fight does that mean you can still be the 'bigger man'? No, don't think so. So shut up.

Well, good luck with that (Taekwondo black belt here).

Asking for cuddles on an Internet forum is a bit pathetic by anyone's standards.
Nooo I have a cute little JRT but he's too small. I can't spoon with him on the sofa :P And he's not as warm as a human with their big podgy huggable bellies and their amazing majestic long, hair...

You make me cry
Original post by RainbowKiwi
Grab a pillow and squeeze :-)

...with your legs :sexface:
Original post by driftawaay

:biggrin:
Well, good luck with that (Taekwondo black belt here).

Asking for cuddles on an Internet forum is a bit pathetic by anyone's standards.

Shotokan karate black belt (trained for 8years). Train MMA and Muay Thai atm as well as practice yoga, weightlifting and cardio training (HIIT). Am in the police. Have been stabbed before. Rough upbringing. Many school-fights. 80kg, 14% body fat. I'm almost certain I'd dislocate your arms out of their sockets within 2minutes if we were in a cage so you couldn't run away - no rules. Even with MMA rules.

I didn't ask for cuddles Mr Perceptive. I was merely expressing my state of mind. What's pathetic about that? On the contrary being secure about my personality and my emotions is entirely not pathetic. It is superior. The world would be a better place if more people acted like that rather than running around acting out facades on the basis of appeasing the prejudices of other folk and then holding prejudices of their own.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by driftawaay

Just had a flashback to one of your threads :sexface:
Nooo I have a cute little JRT but he's too small. I can't spoon with him on the sofa :P And he's not as warm as a human with their big podgy huggable bellies and their amazing majestic long, hair...

Wott
Original post by william walker
:hugs:We can do that if you like. :giggle:

Meet me half way and suuurreeeeee.
Original post by ILovePancakes
Wott

You're jelly of fat people now aren't you? XD
You're jelly of fat people now aren't you? XD

:afraid:

No thank you :hand:
Man up OP :colonhash:

I'll man you up in a minute

*socks Most Competitive in the face*
So so so tired. My eyyeees cannot stay open. It's a fight. But despite that my mind is too woo-woo atm to allow me to sleep.

I am having serious cuddling urges. I wonder why. But I just want to hug someone while lying down on the couch so badly.

*gaaaahhh* I just had to let that out :P

Gonna close my eyes again now.

XD Aww, this is actually adorable. :woo: I'd give you a virtual hug but somehow I don't think that'll do it. ^-^

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Have a quick tug, I don't wanna cuddle any ****er after I've blown my beans :biggrin:
Shotokan karate black belt (trained for 8years). Train MMA and Muay Thai atm as well as practice yoga, weightlifting and cardio training (HIIT). Am in the police. Have been stabbed before. Rough upbringing. Many school-fights. 80kg, 14% body fat. I'm almost certain I'd dislocate your arms out of their sockets within 2minutes if we were in a cage so you couldn't run away - no rules. Even with MMA rules.

I didn't ask for cuddles Mr Perceptive. I was merely expressing my state of mind. What's pathetic about that? On the contrary being secure about my personality and my emotions is entirely not pathetic. It is superior. The world would be a better place if more people acted like that rather than running around acting out facades on the basis of appeasing the prejudices of other folk and then holding prejudices of their own.

Yes, I'm sure you would :rolleyes: So here's hoping that we don't come face to face.

"All I desire is cuddles" makes it sound a bit like you're fishing for sympathy/attention, but whatever.
Yes, I'm sure you would :rolleyes: So here's hoping that we don't come face to face.

"All I desire is cuddles" makes it sound a bit like you're fishing for sympathy/attention, but whatever.

There is nothing wrong with wanting cuddles, :unimpressed:, go away.
i know how you feel ugh
Original post by WoodyMKC
Have a quick tug, I don't wanna cuddle any ****er after I've blown my beans :biggrin:

Not horny at all atm though :L

Just emotionally lonely. It's weird tbh. It's quite uncommon for the hugging desires to be as strong as they are atm though.

Maybe I am fishing for sympathy/attention. This is pathetic why? I am incredibly lonely and it hurts me. TSR is a coping mechanism. It helps me stay somewhat productive alongside fluoxetine and some wonderful people I speak to online. You saying "man up OP" achieves what exactly? It's just rude. Inconsiderate and unnecessary. If you expected me to just be fishing for sympathy/attention then don't click the damn thread. It doesn't need your negativity.
Original post by Anon_98
XD Aww, this is actually adorable. :woo: I'd give you a virtual hug but somehow I don't think that'll do it. ^-^

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahh Ser mysterious Anon. You're such a kind person :wink:

:hugs:

Quick Reply

Latest