Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm sure they do
well being black, all the white girls and asian girls fall for me so of course
Original post by picklescamp
:cry2:

Its all love homie. <3
I would do, yeah :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Funnily enough I don't want to date my own race..
Original post by Changing Skies
I would do, yeah :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do I have a chance then? :biggrin:

Spoiler

reduce risk of homozygosity in future offspring
yes i would, and i have.
Yes I dont mind, so long as we click and dont have any major culture clashes it should be fine.
Yeah: I do the 100 metres, but I would be wiling to consider those who do say the 400 metres or pentathlon.
Personally? Yes. Breaking it to my family would get me disowned though lmao
Original post by TheYearNiner
well being black, all the white girls and asian girls fall for me so of course

Thet do :K:
Guess i am ugly then :rofl:
I have a soft spot for Singaporean girls.
Of course, I see no reason at all as to why not..
yes, have done and currently am, I don't see a problem with it.
Yes, of course. I'm mixed race anyways, so I'd have to be pretty picky to find an exact match. Why is this even still an issue? It's 2015, not 1915.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous
I'm interested to see what the distribution of responses is regarding dating outside your race. I don't see not dating outside of one's race to be racist (for me it's about having a similar background which is why I personally just date people similar to me) but I'm interested in seeing where people stand on this issue.

I'm not opposed to it, but I don't find people outside of my race particularly appealing.
I would happily date any girl who shared my interests and liked me too, no matter what race they are
I'llonly date people within my own family. all about keeping the wealth in the family. I bet OP comes from this culture!
Reply 119
Original post by Anonymous
I'llonly date people within my own family. all about keeping the wealth in the family. I bet OP comes from this culture!

Incest?

Latest