The Student Room Group

ukcat dilenma

Hey guys the deadline to fill in my UCAS choices on my UKCAT profile was october 16th,i missed it and i applied to the university of nottingham and hull york medical school,they need ukcat,what do i do
I have too and I've applied to all UKCAT Universities! Please tell me if you find out what we can do!
Reply 2
Contact the admissions team for each university?
Original post by kebabi123
Hey guys the deadline to fill in my UCAS choices on my UKCAT profile was october 16th,i missed it and i applied to the university of nottingham and hull york medical school,they need ukcat,what do i do

Not sure how it works but the unis you applied to, if required, will still receive your UKCAT score although it will take a longer time for them get it and hold up the process a bit. Is it still possible for you to fill in the form? If so try to do this ASAP and inform Pearson Vue about this. If not then I would suggest contacting Pearson Vue to see if they can help.
Reply 4
thanks so much @goldenshades ,i contacted them and they said i had nothing to fear and that my UKCAT scores would still get to my UCAS choices,it might just take a longer while,so don't fret @OreoCookie181
Original post by kebabi123
thanks so much @goldenshades ,i contacted them and they said i had nothing to fear and that my UKCAT scores would still get to my UCAS choices,it might just take a longer while,so don't fret @OreoCookie181
Good to hear :smile:
Reply 6
I literally just remembered about this after I received an email from them regarding something else. Thanks so much for this! I'll contact them first things tomorrow! Got so worried that I hadn't let them know :O

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending