The Student Room Group

The WWE Society II

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3620
Crews becomes number one contender for the NXT Championship after winning the Battle Royal last night.

I genuinely thought Samoa Joe would walk it, but it was clever to see Tyler Breeze ruin his chances. The latter hasn't enjoyed a good win-loss record at NXT special tapings, and those defeats could manifest themselves in a dark way in Breeze's mindset.

He has been wrestling WWE house shows, so if he's being called up the main roster soon, they need to make his character darker and more edgy. He can't become another Adam Rose. His character at the minute will get lost in the shuffle on RAW or SmackDown.
Original post by Mackay
His character at the minute will get lost in the shuffle on RAW or SmackDown.

I would definitely agree. In some ways its better for talent to stay at NXT and live every moment they can because it will be surprisingly easy for Vinny Mac and Kevin Dunn to f*** them up.

Which is why im glad to hear Balor say he doesnt wanna go main roster any time soon.. He wants to let his hard work pay off and get as much reward/success as he can outta NXT. Dont blame the 'Fella'

Also I hate Braun Strowman more than anything in WWE now. He will be jobbing soon and although does look strong.. Im not stupid.. This guy so far cannot wrestle at all.
Reply 3622
Worst SmackDown of 2015?
Kane and Undertaker joined up in a Mexico house show last night against Luke Harper and Braun Strowman.

Taker won by Hell's Gate on Harper but apparently Strowman was resistant to Undertakers punches and beat Taker up a bit.
Reply 3624
Original post by Longshot700
Kane and Undertaker joined up in a Mexico house show last night against Luke Harper and Braun Strowman.

Taker won by Hell's Gate on Harper but apparently Strowman was resistant to Undertakers punches and beat Taker up a bit.

Sounds like my worst nightmare of a match.
Original post by Mackay
Sounds like my worst nightmare of a match.

Wasn't that bad. Stowman is a bit too green so when he was on the offence it was a bit boring cause he doesn't have enough moves.

Kane and Undertaker both have good chemistry with Luke Harper though. Video was not all that great quality.
Reply 3626
Original post by Excuse Me!
Wasn't that bad. Stowman is a bit too green so when he was on the offence it was a bit boring cause he doesn't have enough moves.

Kane and Undertaker both have good chemistry with Luke Harper though. Video was not all that great quality.

A plethora of big men in one match really disinterests me.
Original post by Mackay
A plethora of big men in one match really disinterests me.

So a plethora of small men interests you?

I'll take that as a yes.
Wow Longshot posted something mildly funny and is limiting himself to just one post every 4 hours, he's improving.
Original post by ozzyoscy
Wow Longshot posted something mildly funny and is limiting himself to just one post every 4 hours, he's improving.

Don't start another argument where I'll win by a landslide and you'll just resort to saying post, post, post again kid.
Don't start another argument where I'll win by a landslide and you'll just resort to saying post, post, post again kid.

Haha oh sorry, I'll be sure to not compliment you in future and just stick to criticising your creepiness, wouldn't want to offend you.

I wouldn't want you to beat me again by me forcing you to reply at length to posts that just say 'post again' or contain one letter. That sure showed me.

I mean you just called me kid, you can always tell who's the intellectual superior and badass by if they call the other person kid. Even though I'm pretty sure I'm years older than you... son.
Haha oh sorry, I'll be sure to not compliment you in future and just stick to criticising your creepiness, wouldn't want to offend you.

I wouldn't want you to beat me again by me forcing you to reply at length to posts that just say 'post again' or contain one letter. That sure showed me.

I mean you just called me kid, you can always tell who's the intellectual superior and badass by if they call the other person kid. Even though I'm pretty sure I'm years older than you... son.

The only thing creepy here is that you always take any chance to launch an attack on me every time something involves me here. Even others on this thread agree. Then you just make cheap excuses to do so.

Well yeah I beat you so you just resorted to making me keep responding in order to win that way. I see the way you always make cheap shots at people over this website. Newsflash you idiot, no one's changing to please you.

That last sentence is just ridiculous.
The only thing creepy here is that you

And this is where I stop.

Good lord what is wrong with you?
And this is where I stop.

Good lord what is wrong with you?

What the hell are you on about?
What the hell are you on about?

Being all keyboard warrior all the time, reel it in, cheer the **** up, have some fun.

Kids these days.
Being all keyboard warrior all the time, reel it in, cheer the **** up, have some fun.

Kids these days.

Post again.
Reply 3637
Anyway, Lesnar interviewed by Austin post-RAW tomorrow. Should be interesting.
Reply 3638
The emphasis that RAW placed on legends this week just amplified the shortcomings of today's stars.

Rowan's return could not have been any more low-key, either.

Apparently Cena will defend the US title at Hell in A Cell in an open challenge.
Original post by Mackay
The emphasis that RAW placed on legends this week just amplified the shortcomings of today's stars.

Rowan's return could not have been any more low-key, either.

Apparently Cena will defend the US title at Hell in A Cell in an open challenge.

I think Cena's about to take time off given that he's about to miss the whole European tour so have a feeling we'll see a new champ.

Also, lots of rumours around Tyler Breeze debuting.

And I wonder who will replace Orton with Ambrose?

WWE is not the best at the moment but there's still plenty to keep me interested.

Wyatt vs Reigns will steal the show I think, although I'm also looking forward to Us championship open challenge, Kane/Rollins and Lesnar/Taker.

Quick Reply

Latest