The Student Room Group

Do teachers crush on students?

We've all had at least one special teacher who'd makes us blush and lose our sh*t when asked a question. The Teacher Crush.

Do you think teachers can also develop a crush on students? Any real life examples?

Scroll to see replies

There was a teacher that ran away to France with a student.
Reply 2
It happens
Original post by pecora
We've all had at least one special teacher who'd makes us blush and lose our sh*t when asked a question. The Teacher Crush.

Do you think teachers can also develop a crush on students? Any real life examples?

Most of them stop becoming teachers and become criminals. Like the one below:

Original post by SeanFM
There was a teacher that ran away to France with a student.
Original post by SeanFM
There was a CRIMINAL that ran away to France with a student.

I just corrected it.
Yep, one sixth former got laid by the deputy head (it's safe to say she was into her wrinkly sausages).
Reply 6
Yes of course, haven't you read the news?
Reply 7
Yes! Once my hot female teacher declared her love for me and asked me to do her on her desk. I then woke up from my dream
It happened with me. But to be fair, he is my lecturer and only 3 years older than me. I was in denial for a long time despite others noticing his crush on me long before I did because... he is a really good lecturer and a great friend. And the feeling is not mutual. So it's been awkward. to say the least.
If it's sixth form where there could be an 18 year old girl and a 22 year old teacher with teach first or something that's reasonable for a relationship.
Yeah,these things do happen and make news sometimes
Original post by thecatwithnohat
Yep, one sixth former got laid by the deputy head (it's safe to say she was into her wrinkly sausages).

:puke:
Reply 12
Original post by AzimH
Yes! Once my hot female teacher declared her love for me and asked me to do her on her desk. I then woke up from my dream

Did you have to change your boxers after that?
Reply 13
Original post by pbw
Did you have to change your boxers after that?

Yes... Bed sheets and all. :frown:
Reply 14
Original post by AzimH
Yes... Bed sheets and all. :frown:

they're the best ones bro! when you've not had sex or fapped for a while, the ejaculation seems to go on forever. you think to yourself, if this was real, I'd have drowned the b....
Reply 15
Original post by pbw
they're the best ones bro! when you've not had sex or fapped for a while, the ejaculation seems to go on forever. you think to yourself, if this was real, I'd have drowned the b....

"when you've not has sex for a while" loool how about never.
Reply 16
Original post by AzimH
"when you've not has sex for a while" loool how about never.

haha, sometimes I forget I'm a bit older than most people on here
Original post by Madeline_H95
If it's sixth form where there could be an 18 year old girl and a 22 year old teacher with teach first or something that's reasonable for a relationship.

Yeah that happened to a girl in my secondary school and he got fired and now they're engaged

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
Original post by pbw
haha, sometimes I forget I'm a bit older than most people on here

I'm 18 mate and don't worry, I have a plan. I've found a few leaflets in the
telephone booth with numbers of hot local milfs in my area. #getlaidquick
Really, really fat teachers sometimes crush students by sitting on them.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending