The Student Room Group

Do teachers crush on students?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by TheGreatImposter
Yeah that happened to a girl in my secondary school and he got fired and now they're engaged

Posted from TSR Mobile

When old people have better game than me :frown:
Original post by pecora
We've all had at least one special teacher who'd makes us blush and lose our sh*t when asked a question. The Teacher Crush.

Do you think teachers can also develop a crush on students? Any real life examples?

More than a crush...

My friend said a teacher at her high school was arrested on site because she had sex with a girl (her pupil) and they found weird kinky stuff in her classroom cupboard. No joke it was so graphic and disgusting.
Original post by TheGreatImposter
Yeah that happened to a girl in my secondary school and he got fired and now they're engaged

Posted from TSR Mobile

Very harsh IMO, did they start the relationship after she left school? If she did that's even more harsh.
Original post by AzimH
When old people have better game than me :frown:

He was 22/23.

Original post by Madeline_H95
Very harsh IMO, did they start the relationship after she left school? If she did that's even more harsh.

I don't see how a teacher can date a sixth former irregardless of their 4 year age gap. He was in a position of trust, he didn't wait till he left but the girl was fully consenting and so was he.
3 student teacher relationships at my school
One of the teachers was deputy head, the other was head of performing arts and the other was a student teacher
2 of them were married, banned from teaching for life :P
Reply 25
One teacher in my secondary school had sex with a sixth former and got fired shortly after
Reply 26
I'm a teacher and majority of my timetable is teaching alevels. Lots of them do look like they could be adults and many are good looking but I've never thought of any as a crush. I think that's weird and inappropriate.

I care about all my students but a handful of then I do care about a little bit more (simply because they are hard working and have a really good attitude about learning)
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Luxray
I'm a teacher and majority of my timetable is teaching alevels. Lots of them do look like they could be adults and many are good looking but I've never thought of any as a crush. I think that's weird and inappropriate.

I care about all my students but a handful of then I do care about a little bit more (simply because they are hard working and have a really good attitude about learning)

This. I'm only five years older than some of my sixth formers and yeah...some are attractive. But I haven't crushed on any. I do have favourites but that's not based on anything but their work ethic to be honest.
that teacher who let a student bang her 50 times lmaooo read the news
Reply 29
Original post by Airfairy
This. I'm only five years older than some of my sixth formers and yeah...some are attractive. But I haven't crushed on any. I do have favourites but that's not based on anything but their work ethic to be honest.

Original post by Luxray

As teachers, are you able to tell which students are crushing on you? Given you're young, that must happen, I imagine.

I used to know this really outgoing girl from Sixth form, she would always wear short skirts and would definitely have more buttons undone in lessons with male teachers. She used to flirt quite openly with them, and I could see how uncomfortable the teachers were around her... It was hilarious.
Original post by pecora
As teachers, are you able to tell which students are crushing on you? Given you're young, that must happen, I imagine.

I used to know this really outgoing girl from Sixth form, she would always wear short skirts and would definitely have more buttons undone in lessons with male teachers. She used to flirt quite openly with them, and I could see how uncomfortable the teachers were around her... It was hilarious.

I've never read into anything but there is one student who literally stares at my chest and will just talk to it instead of my face. He also gets nervous around me. Maybe that's just 17 year olds though?

Other than that I'm oblivious. I don't think I'm all that desirable though.
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SeanFM
There was a teacher that ran away to France with a student.

is this the couple you're referring to? She looks 25 and nowhere near 15.

When I was at school, there was a female teacher, pretty, probably in her thirties, who handed an(about, as I recall) 15yr old guy her phone number. It was blatantly because he had a massive knob that I saw in changing rooms, but she maybe used women's intuition, or whatever they use, to determine or detect this, as he had acne and was not good looking. He was built though.
Original post by ~Seraphina~
is this the couple you're referring to? She looks 25 and nowhere near 15.

Yes.
Original post by PrincessZara
that teacher who let a student bang her 50 times lmaooo read the news

oh yea I read that :rofl:
And I am sitting here like where has she been all my life :colonhash:
Reply 35
Original post by AzimH
Yes! Once my hot female teacher declared her love for me and asked me to do her on her desk. I then woke up from my dream

Hahaha! Similar thing but with my 8th grade English teacher, asked me to stay back after class ... which he usually did to tell me how good my essay was :colondollar: Damnit i still lose my **** thinking about him sometimes.
Two lady teachers asked me if I would move in with them after I left school at 16.
And I was also warned about a gay male teacher who used to "sing my name instead of saying it." He was creepy and stalky.

Some girls in my class even complained that the tutor and I talked to each other like we were 'man & wife'. (and we sort of did).
looking back on it now I wish I were braver and more worldly then I would have been one of those kids you hear about on the news who disappeared with their teacher.
Reply 37
Original post by hilrho
Hahaha! Similar thing but with my 8th grade English teacher, asked me to stay back after class ... which he usually did to tell me how good my essay was :colondollar: Damnit i still lose my **** thinking about him sometimes.

Ooooh things are get hot in here :tongue:
Original post by KeepRollingFazzy
oh yea I read that :rofl:
And I am sitting here like where has she been all my life :colonhash:

Lool, that's actually disgusting to be honest anyway ha
Original post by Skeptique
Two lady teachers asked me if I would move in with them after I left school at 16.

You cannot be serious? They were bi?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending