The Student Room Group

The girl I like at uni

Hi

I am at uni and I really fancy a girl in my flat. I find her really attractive and I really like her personality. Shee is constantly on my mind. What do I do about this?

Thanks
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Which uni are you at?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Go in for the kill. Remember no witnesses and use bleach to clean the blood up.
Ask her out, duh
Problem is that if it doesn't work out you'll have to strap yourself in for a turbulent and awkward ride

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by samina_ay
Ask her out, duh

How doe?
Reply 6
Tell her......
Original post by PPF
How doe?

Oh its you again
Reply 8
Oh its you again

Nah but on a level drop some advice. She's from the Subcontinent (Pakistan) by the way.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 9
Original post by AceAttorney123
Which uni are you at?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am at Bangor uni
Reply 10
Original post by MrKmas508
Go in for the kill. Remember no witnesses and use bleach to clean the blood up.

What the hell seriously
Original post by PPF
Nah but on a level drop some advice. She's from the Subcontinent (Pakistan) by the way.

Why are you telling me this like its relevant?
Original post by sdf1444
I am at Bangor uni

Then clearly you just have to Bangor...
Reply 13
Why are you telling me this like its relevant?

Help me.
Have you got to know her much yet and do you think she's interested in you? The risk with asking out flatmates is that if they say no, there might be huge amounts of awkwardness when you are living together. Having said that if she's worth it, then I'd still go for it.
Reply 15
Original post by TheCyanNinja
Then clearly you just have to Bangor...

Stop with the sick message. I need serious advice
Original post by PPF
Help me.

You approach the girl and ask her if she would like to chill with you some time. Lol.
Reply 17
Original post by frozen_fire
Have you got to know her much yet and do you think she's interested in you? The risk with asking out flatmates is that if they say no, there might be huge amounts of awkwardness when you are living together. Having said that if she's worth it, then I'd still go for it.

Whats the best way to ask her out. Im kind of a bit shy.
Reply 18
You approach the girl and ask her if she would like to chill with you some time. Lol.

But how can I create a good impression? Plus i've left Islam so wouldn't that factor in negatively? Bear in mind this is someone from there yeah, not the UK.
Original post by PPF
But how can I create a good impression? Plus i've left Islam so wouldn't that factor in negatively? Bear in mind this is someone from there yeah, not the UK.

I don't know - not an expert.

Quick Reply

Latest