The Student Room Group

Being good looking is a constant struggle

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I've been groped by ugly girls before and because I'm a guy I'm supposed to like it. If you act outraged then you're accused of being either stuck up or gay. The double standards are unreal.

what gives you the right to say they're ugly? even if you are good looking, sounds like your personality is horrible.
what gives you the right to say they're ugly? even if you are good looking, sounds like your personality is horrible.

Oh don't start with that rubbish. There are people who are ugly, we all find some people ugly and others attractive.
Oh don't start with that rubbish. There are people who are ugly, we all find some people ugly and others attractive.

IMO ugly is someone who is UGLY on the inside. In terms of attraction, you are either attracted to someone or not.
also I don't know what you want from this thread. People to applaud you or something *round of applause*
IMO ugly is someone who is UGLY on the inside. In terms of attraction, you are either attracted to someone or not.

Drop the clichés buddy, just as some people are physically attractive, there are also people who are physically unattractive, i.e. ugly.
also I don't know what you want from this thread. People to applaud you or something *round of applause*

Why you mad? He's just venting. You're the type of person OP is talking about smh. Sarcastic and aggressive smh.
Drop the clichés buddy, just as some people are physically attractive, there are also people who are physically unattractive, i.e. ugly.

Yes but to YOU. does not mean they are physically unattractive to someone else. just was not YOUR type. could be someone else's
Original post by ChickenMadness
Why you mad? He's just venting. You're the type of person OP is talking about smh. Sarcastic and aggressive smh.

it bugs me that there are much WORSE things and he is venting about issues with being good looking.
Yes but to YOU. does not mean they are physically unattractive to someone else. just was not YOUR type. could be someone else's

Yes, I know. But you were saying people aren't ugly when they are, depending on who's looking at them. No one's falling for your romanticised, white-knighting view of the world. We all find some people physically ugly, get over it.
it bugs me that there are much WORSE things and he is venting about issues with being good looking.

lol m8 you don't get to decide whos problems are the most important. No one likes being bullied.

Then leave this thread, no one is forcing you to post here.
lol m8 you don't get to decide whos problems are the most important. No one likes being bullied.

you said yourself you don't get bullied at university. and if you cant find a partner, looks like you are trying too hard anyway.
Then leave this thread, no one is forcing you to post here.

I was killing time on a revision break ha.
I have commitment issues because I get hit on by girls all the time and it's difficult for me to pick one. :frown:
Oh, me cor sanguinat :rolleyes:
Reply 54
I have commitment issues because I get hit on by girls all the time and it's difficult for me to pick one. :frown:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijFkcLMmSJI - Nice mouth posture may be a cause. It is a rarity in this society.
you said yourself you don't get bullied at university. and if you cant find a partner, looks like you are trying too hard anyway.

The problem is that there are too many to choose from :smile:
The problem is that there are too many to choose from :smile:

ooh I feel for you.. NOT.

you make it sound like you shopping for a wife or something.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending