The Student Room Group

Adult nursing Bolton uni

Hi has anyone done the numeracy and literacy tests for Bolton uni adult nursing, I have got them this week just wondered what they are like. Tia xx
Original post by Cal1159
Hi has anyone done the numeracy and literacy tests for Bolton uni adult nursing, I have got them this week just wondered what they are like. Tia xx

Hi, how was the tests you did? and how long did it take to hear back from them.. i applied 1st October and haven'y heard anyhting :-( x
Reply 2
Original post by kezped2010
Hi, how was the tests you did? and how long did it take to hear back from them.. i applied 1st October and haven'y heard anyhting :-( x

Have you applied for the Feb start or sept?
Original post by Cal1159
Have you applied for the Feb start or sept?

September start.. how was the maths and english tests?
Reply 4
September start.. how was the maths and english tests?

I've applied for Feb start that might be why you haven't heard anything, they are still interviewing for Feb intake until end of Nov, English test was fine but maths was hard not allowed a calculator for most of it if you pass them then you get an interview, the interviews are quite informal really the staff was lovely.
Original post by Cal1159
I've applied for Feb start that might be why you haven't heard anything, they are still interviewing for Feb intake until end of Nov, English test was fine but maths was hard not allowed a calculator for most of it if you pass them then you get an interview, the interviews are quite informal really the staff was lovely.

oh no.. i hate maths ;-( what kind of questions do they ask in maths?
Reply 6
oh no.. i hate maths ;-( what kind of questions do they ask in maths?

There's some easier ones like decimals percentage multiplication but there's some medication calculations as well but they send practice papers.
Original post by Cal1159
There's some easier ones like decimals percentage multiplication but there's some medication calculations as well but they send practice papers.

I've been invited for the tests.. I'm absolutely frightened to death knowing I can't use a calculator for the maths test :-(
Reply 8
I've been invited for the tests.. I'm absolutely frightened to death knowing I can't use a calculator for the maths test :-(

It's fine honest I'm not very good at maths but I've been offered a place for Feb, when are your tests?
Original post by Cal1159
It's fine honest I'm not very good at maths but I've been offered a place for Feb, when are your tests?

16th December. .congratulations with your place .. :-)
Reply 10
16th December. .congratulations with your place .. :-)

Good luck you will be fine 😊
Hi, really nervous about my tests.. what was the english test like? and was there many medication questions for maths? After the test do you just leave or will the interview be that day too if you pass.. nerves nerves nerves ... lol
Reply 12
Hi, really nervous about my tests.. what was the english test like? and was there many medication questions for maths? After the test do you just leave or will the interview be that day too if you pass.. nerves nerves nerves ... lol

Hi how did the tests go ? Did you get a place for sept ?
Original post by Cal1159
Hi how did the tests go ? Did you get a place for sept ?

Hi... yes I got a place :-) have you started your place yet ? Which uni did you accept :-)
Reply 14
Hi... yes I got a place :-) have you started your place yet ? Which uni did you accept :-)

Hi
I have deferred my place until sept I'm going to Bolton where are u going ?
Original post by Cal1159
Hi
I have deferred my place until sept I'm going to Bolton where are u going ?

I'm going to Bolton too :-) Theres a facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/groups/173733872994596/?ref=ts&fref=ts
I have done numeracy and literary
Reply 17
hi i have the academic tests and group interview and the one o one interview, how where they and what sort of questions where asked? is it scenario questions ect ?
Reply 18
How was it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending