The Student Room Group

Would this be gay?

Theres this Nigerian male at uni and I'm telling you this now, he could talk anyone into bed very easily. He has this deep voice and its just crazy tbh, I'd say he wipes Morgan Freeman out. He mentioned he was running out of money, and I have had issues sleeping for months. Would it be gay to pay him a tenner per night to spend a hour reading me a story so I fall asleep? Also I dont even think the amazing voice is exclusive to him, I've noticed this on Nigerian males before. Could literally fall asleep whilst hes talking. If he were to read a sad story any one of you would be in tears

DISCLAIMER: no homo

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Not at all, although I'd be wary of the attractive Nigerian male being in your house/flat/apartment after he's just put you to sleep. What could he do?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by icantfeelmyface
Not at all, although I'd be wary of the attractive Nigerian male being in your house/flat/apartment after he's just put you to sleep. What could he do?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Probs steal my card details tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Gay isn't the word I'm thinking of here............

Spoiler

Reply 4
Original post by Souljer
Theres this Nigerian male at uni and I'm telling you this now, he could talk anyone into bed very easily. He has this deep voice and its just crazy tbh, I'd say he wipes Morgan Freeman out. He mentioned he was running out of money, and I have had issues sleeping for months. Would it be gay to pay him a tenner per night to spend a hour reading me a story so I fall asleep? Also I dont even think the amazing voice is exclusive to him, I've noticed this on Nigerian males before. Could literally fall asleep whilst hes talking. If he were to read a sad story any one of you would be in tears

Posted from TSR Mobile
This post caused me to urinate.
Original post by Souljer
Probs steal my card details tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nah, if he says he's descended from King Chumakuwukaoboaleodowaka VII of Nigeria, it's best that you give him your card details so he can transfer those lost millions to you...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
aww
Original post by icantfeelmyface

Posted from TSR Mobile

He would simply lock the door and go home
"Oh what a deep voice you have. All the better to read you a book with"

Get outta here.
Original post by Souljer

Posted from TSR Mobile

You are so not for real...
Original post by PrincessZara
He would simply lock the door and go home

Exactly, why do we instantly think the worst of people?!

Spoiler

Reply 11
Original post by chocolate hottie
You are so not for real...

You can't judge until you've heard his voice, makes you think of beautiful moutins.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
So you want a Nigerian with a wicked deep voice to put you to sleep?
It's only gay if he puts his penis in you. You putting your penis into him is a whole other story, trust me I know
Why not just pay him to record his voice and play that before you go to sleep? Saves you from having a stranger in your bedroom at night :/
Reply 15
What did I just read
I think we both know your intentions :wink:
Reply 17
LOOOOOOL this is soo messed up. Bahahaha what has this world come to.
Original post by Souljer

Posted from TSR Mobile

Try watching ASMR videos on youtube or try whitenoise/raining sounds
Original post by medicapplicant
Exactly, why do we instantly think the worst of people?!

Spoiler

exactly what i was thinking lol

Quick Reply