The Student Room Group

Good first date ideas for a 15 year old boy and 14 year old girl?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by icantfeelmyface
No need to exaggerate how evidently in awe you are of my socioeconomic status and achievements in the worlds of sports and academia.

Posted from TSR Mobile

No need to exaggerate indeed :wink:
No need to exaggerate how evidently in awe you are of my socioeconomic status and achievements in the worlds of sports and academia.

Posted from TSR Mobile

why cant you think of date ideas then
Original post by chantalc
why cant you think of date ideas then

Because I was simply assembling a large collection of pretentious members of my personal vocabulary in order to prove a metaphorical point.

Posted from TSR Mobile
To those suggesting cinema, isnt that kind of boring? Sitting down next to each other for 2 hours not talking not interacting then going home?
Am I missing the point here?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I guess you could see it like that while at the cinema, but generally you'd get food before/after so can "interact" then - all about that Maccy D's cinema date at 14

If you don't know each other TOO well it can also be quite good as it kind of removes the pressure of having any awkward silences given there's a film on
Original post by AdamCee
I guess you could see it like that while at the cinema, but generally you'd get food before/after so can "interact" then - all about that Maccy D's cinema date at 14

If you don't know each other TOO well it can also be quite good as it kind of removes the pressure of having any awkward silences given there's a film on

McDonald's is the worst kind of food - cheap, disgusting, unhealthy, unpalatable, unethically sourced, just to name a few adjectives that apply to their establishment and foodstuffs.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 25
McDonald's is the worst kind of food - cheap, disgusting, unhealthy, unpalatable, unethically sourced, just to name a few adjectives that apply to their establishment and foodstuffs.

Posted from TSR Mobile

its actually quiet tasty
Reply 26
Original post by ChickenMadness
netflix?

N chill though... netflix without chillin is pointless

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
the chicken and chip shop down the road.
Not a fan of the cinema if you're not going to do something (I,e a meal or drinks) afterwards. Kind of defeats the purpose if you're not going to interact with one another, which is the whole purpose of a first date. Bowling, drinks, a meal out, ice skating, walks, that kinda stuff is good.
Reply 29
Netflix and chill:colondollar:
Original post by MrDystopia
Not a fan of the cinema if you're not going to do something (I,e a meal or drinks) afterwards. Kind of defeats the purpose if you're not going to interact with one another, which is the whole purpose of a first date. Bowling, drinks, a meal out, ice skating, walks, that kinda stuff is good.

You think it's OK for two teenagers to go for a meal? Not too "adulty" and weird? Not fun enough?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 31
take her to the barber shop, she can watch u get a fresh trim and boss man might giv u a discout cuz he's proud of u
afterwards, go and get 6 wings for £1
Reply 32
http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/When+he+says+netflix+and+chill_d39215_5565741.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
You think it's OK for two teenagers to go for a meal? Not too "adulty" and weird? Not fun enough?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I was talking generally, but in my eyes there's nothing wrong with it if both of you are up for it. Again, for a first date I would usually have one alongside something else that may be slightly less formal.
gambardos?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well if you've got the money to afford a nice meal for two then go for it but I definitely couldn't at 14 lol
Wacky warehouse
Reply 37
Haha at 15 I was getting drunk at house parties and trying to shag anything that moved.
You're worried about going on a date to mcdonalds because the food isnt ethically sourced.
Granted I hung about with reprobates but what the **** is wrong with the youth of today!!?!?
Toys R Us
Reply 39
Go ape.

Quick Reply

Latest