The Student Room Group

Girlfriend refusing to wash the dishes WTF!!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Awesome Genius
NO omg you dont read my posts properly

There is no way that I will ever marry a white girl / western girl. They are too untrustworthy. I want a girlfriend like that. Not a wife. Not a chance in hell.

If my parents are desperate for me to get married, which I am anticipating they will get, ill find one from India.

Yeah good choice tbh:top:. Western wives are too rebellious and lazy.
Original post by EA436
He's under no obligation to provide for her then...

Who said he's providing for her?

And you're damn right, he's under no obligation to provide for her. But even still, she's not obligated to do housework just because he provides for her.
Inb4 flame war
Original post by Oh ooo
Yeah good choice tbh:top:. Western wives are too rebellious and lazy.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-34524641

This almost made me physically sick.

Here you have this fat blonde woman who has received £10m for doing absolutely nothing in her life and she wants more.
Original post by Maximus123
Lately shes being very stubborn and refusing to wash dishes or clean up. She feel that i do nothing in the house. However i work 5 days a week while she at home all day. When i come home i expect the house to be clean and nice food on my plate, is that too much to ask for?. I understand if she also worked but she doesnt.

Jeez. I feel for you mate. First world problems.
NO omg you dont read my posts properly

There is no way that I will ever marry a white girl / western girl. They are too untrustworthy. I want a girlfriend like that. Not a wife. Not a chance in hell.

If my parents are desperate for me to get married, which I am anticipating they will get, ill find one from India.

You're Indian? I never knew that, so I guess you learn something new every day lol.

Isn't marriage a risky idea though? What if you get bored?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 26
Original post by Maximus123
Lately shes being very stubborn and refusing to wash dishes or clean up. She feel that i do nothing in the house. However i work 5 days a week while she at home all day. When i come home i expect the house to be clean and nice food on my plate, is that too much to ask for?. I understand if she also worked but she doesnt.

If you can't be bothered to clean up your own mess, she shouldn't have to do it for you. She's your girlfriend not your mother.

Why is she at home all day? If jobseeking, this is meant to take up as much time as a full time job.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Most Competitive
You're Indian? I never knew that, so I guess you learn something new every day lol.

Isn't marriage a risky idea though? What if you get bored?

Posted from TSR Mobile

The reason I will probably have to get married is that my parents see marriage as absolutely essential before having children and I need to produce lots of grandchildren for them, at least 3, apparently. Plus if offers some stability etc.
Reply 28
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-34524641

This almost made me physically sick.

Here you have this fat blonde woman who has received £10m for doing absolutely nothing in her life and she wants more.

You should make a thread on this.:lol:

You probably will anyway.:colonhash:
(edited 8 years ago)
Someone already did lol

Original post by Oh ooo
You should make a thread on this.:lol:

You probably will anyway.:rollseyes::rollseye:
The reason I will probably have to get married is that my parents see marriage as absolutely essential before having children and I need to produce lots of grandchildren for them, at least 3, apparently. Plus if offers some stability etc.

At least 3?! :eek: That's the stuff of nightmares. I feel sorry for you already :lol:

Well, at least you don't seem like the arranged marriage type, which is a good thing. Apparently some people don't even get a choice! :s-smilie:
Reply 31
RIP the perfect family unit.

Thanks feminism.

OP I think you should get a dishwasher or a new girlfriend.
why don't you split the role of washing up and take turns lol? lazy arse

pls note: I'd say this to men and women, so hush :kiss:
lmao who's dishes is it? if it yours and it's a lot then ....
being bought up in a African house. it's not really an option for me
Original post by Bridget Jones
Who said he's providing for her?

And you're damn right, he's under no obligation to provide for her. But even still, she's not obligated to do housework just because he provides for her.

Well considering she doesn't work, where else do you think she gets money from, from the trees?

If he does provide for her, then the least she can do is clean the house. Lazy cow...
Original post by EA436
Well considering she doesn't work, where else do you think she gets money from, from the trees?

If he does provide for her, then the least she can do is clean the house. Lazy cow...

Do you even have the right to call someone's partner that?

Clean your mouth out with soap. :kiss:
Original post by thecatwithnohat
Do you even have the right to call someone's partner that?

Clean your mouth out with soap. :kiss:

Ha says you calling him lazy arse.

You first x
Original post by EA436

Er, her parents or her savings? You should really think about what you say...

You don't know the full story, what if she's too busy doing something else that's important or she has her own issues?

"Least she can do", like I said: she's not obligated to but she should be considerate enough to do so.

Stop twisting my words.
Original post by EA436
Ha says you calling him lazy arse.

You first x

I was hoping you wouldn't notice ffs :lol:

But still, I'm saying it to the guy who actually said this, not about his partner behind her back
Original post by thecatwithnohat
I was hoping you wouldn't notice ffs :lol:

But still, I'm saying it to the guy who actually said this, not about his partner behind her back

LOL

Well he can tell her from me :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest