The Student Room Group

When will you leave TSR forever - what is your plan?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Oh ooo
This is too funny.:toofunny:

His really a man on a mission.:lol:

The obsession is real lmao.
Original post by Thickfreakness
After I've slept with every girl on here (over 16 obv, because law).

So never, then? :lol:
Original post by Star-girl
So never, then? :lol:

Yes, sadly :frown:
Maybe when my sleep is finally sorted since I post more later in the day. I've already cut down on how much I post during the day so I'm not as addicted as I used to be. I doubt I'll leave any time soon, I love tsr :smile:
Maybe I would lose track of it but would definitely like to come back and look at my posts :biggrin:
now. righht now now
Reply 46
Original post by Awesome Genius
I always said id leave when I reached 8 gems. But then...when im filling in masses of excel spreadsheets with crap, there is just nothing better to do.

So now im going to leave @ 9 gems. And I love youz all.

I repped you. :smile::smile::smile:

Original post by starlight82
Maybe when my sleep is finally sorted since I post more later in the day. I've already cut down on how much I post during the day so I'm not as addicted as I used to be. I doubt I'll leave any time soon, I love tsr :smile:

It's normal, you got phases sometimes.
Original post by Josb

It's normal, you got phases sometimes.

Is that what happened to you? I'm expecting to be addicted again some day soon, it's so easy to fall into that trap :lol:
When I get my bachelors
As soon as @StrawbAri gives me her Instagram username and @Anon_98 gives me to talk with her off this site!
Reply 50
Is that what happened to you? I'm expecting to be addicted again some day soon, it's so easy to fall into that trap :lol:

I found an emulator to play to Final Fantasy I & II. :sexface:

Final Fantasy 1 + 2 - Dawn of Souls # GBA_03.png

Edit: I'm level 19. :perv:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Josb
I found an emulator to play to Final Fantasy I & II. :sexface:

Final Fantasy 1 + 2 - Dawn of Souls # GBA_03.png

Edit: I'm level 19. :perv:

I'm so glad you put that edit in, 19 is impressive :sexface: I've not played I & II, is the story any good?
Reply 52
I'm so glad you put that edit in, 19 is impressive :sexface: I've not played I & II, is the story any good?

I don't like the 2, there is no XP, skills are up/downgraded as long as you use them. It's annoying. FF1 is still fun, but I have a strong feeling of déjà-vu, although at the time they were the first to do that.

I can send you the links if you want.

It's strange to play a game that is older than you. :tongue:
Original post by Josb
I don't like the 2, there is no XP, skills are up/downgraded as long as you use them. It's annoying. FF1 is still fun, but I have a strong feeling of déjà-vu, although at the time they were the first to do that.

I can send you the links if you want.

It's strange to play a game that is older than you. :tongue:

Send me the links please :ahee: I'll try out FF1 since you're saying it's fun. Haha I imagine it would be, I'll probably feel the same as you when I'm playing it :wink:
Original post by alexschmalex
As soon as @StrawbAri gives me her Instagram username and @Anon_98 gives me to talk with her off this site!

Get back to me when you've got @StrawbAri's Instagram. :smile:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
I guess I'll leave when they get tired of all the Americans hanging around asking stupid questions about British culture and sharing ill-informed opinions about how they ought to run their country. Then they'll start making people prove they have UK citizenship, residency, or a Student Visa to post.

Otherwise, I'll probably just leave when I get bored, or when the site shuts down. LOL.
(edited 8 years ago)

But I don't have an IG :teehee:
I could just give you my whatsapp/skype :lol: Also where are the coconut rice pics? Have you eaten it all already?:colonhash:

Original post by Anon_98

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

What's that supposed to mean? :colonhash:

@OP I've decided I'm only going to post once a week because I can't quit cold turkey and I'm bound to the skeltal crew for life (@somemightsay @starlight82 @Anon_98 and @RainbowKiwi)
Original post by StrawbAri

What's that supposed to mean? :colonhash:

Nothing. :puppyeyes: <3

@OP I've decided I'm only going to post once a week because I can't quit cold turkey and I'm bound to the skeltal crew for life (@somemightsay @starlight82 @Anon_98 and @RainbowKiwi)

Bahah xD YayayayYYyyYYyYYy, you can't ever leave us Skelestrawbs. ^-^ Never ever ever. :jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
But I don't have an IG :teehee:
I could just give you my whatsapp/skype :lol: Also where are the coconut rice pics? Have you eaten it all already?:colonhash:

Were you not the one showing me so many things on IG that I went and made an account?? Abeg how can you not have one? Oya make am! (I'll take the whatsapp as a bonus tho :biggrin:)

Original post by Anon_98

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Anon as fantastic as you are I'm not sure even you can neutralize the growing toxicity of this place 😂 I need to get out while I can!

Anon as fantastic as you are I'm not sure even you can neutralize the growing toxicity of this place 😂 I need to get out while I can!

Okay okay. XD

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest