The Student Room Group

I like her BUT I do not know if she ... ?!

Hello everyone,

I am at university and there is a girl that I absolutely fancy her. She attends some lectures and seminars so I see her regularly.

I frequently do not get impressed by girls, but this girl is significantly attractive!

Based on that, I would like to ask her out for afternoon tea, but I honestly do not know if she has a boyfriend and this thing is such a barrier for me!

Could you advice me about the appropriate methods to find out as I feel it is a bit bizarre to ask her directly regarding this matter.

Thank you,
Reply 1
You talk funny. :hahaha:

If you have the guts to ask one of her friends, do that. Or, if you know her name try checking her social media?
Original post by Anonymous
Hello everyone,

I am at university and there is a girl that I absolutely fancy her. She attends some lectures and seminars so I see her regularly.

I frequently do not get impressed by girls, but this girl is significantly attractive!

Based on that, I would like to ask her out for afternoon tea, but I honestly do not know if she has a boyfriend and this thing is such a barrier for me!

Could you advice me about the appropriate methods to find out as I feel it is a bit bizarre to ask her directly regarding this matter.

Thank you,

Sometimes the best way is to be forward and actually ask her.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending