The Student Room Group

Being ignored by family ?

Its mainly my cousins who do this, I dont talk to them much because of this. Its whenever I talk about something to them I get ignored and they talk about something completey different or dont respond much.

I'll understand if I was rambling but still I wouldnt really ignore someone, I would either tell them to stop going on about something but this has never been the case. Personally being ignored by family is to me viewed as pretty rude and somewhat arrogant.

What do you think ?
Original post by redleader1
Its mainly my cousins who do this, I dont talk to them much because of this. Its whenever I talk about something to them I get ignored and they talk about something completey different or dont respond much.

I'll understand if I was rambling but still I wouldnt really ignore someone, I would either tell them to stop going on about something but this has never been the case. Personally being ignored by family is to me viewed as pretty rude and somewhat arrogant.

What do you think ?

It's weird, isn't it? You interject in a conversation about the jokes used in the latest Harry Hill TV Burp with an off-topic anecdote about how seeing an orphan child begging for breadcrumbs made you think how lucky you all were; and suddenly, there is silence in the room for an awkward millisecond before everyone continue discussing how their latest post on Facebook attracted six gorillion likes from people they hardly know.

They must love you at parties, right? Make sure to push them in to a corner next time.
Reply 2
Original post by Wave of Wisdom
It's weird, isn't it? You interject in a conversation about the jokes used in the latest Harry Hill TV Burp with an off-topic anecdote about how seeing an orphan child begging for breadcrumbs made you think how lucky you all were; and suddenly, there is silence in the room for an awkward millisecond before everyone continue discussing how their latest post on Facebook attracted six gorillion likes from people they hardly know.

They must love you at parties, right? Make sure to push them in to a corner next time.

Ok

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending