The Student Room Group

Girl I like on my uni course

There's a girl on my uni course and when I first met her in September I feel like we hit it off straight away. We have great conversations at uni and she says she finds me really funny, recently I feel like I'm starting to like her but I'm not sure how she feels about me. What should I do?
Original post by Anonymous
There's a girl on my uni course and when I first met her in September I feel like we hit it off straight away. We have great conversations at uni and she says she finds me really funny, recently I feel like I'm starting to like her but I'm not sure how she feels about me. What should I do?

Only way to find out is ask her.

Maybe ask her if she wants to hang out somewhere, do something, etc.
Reply 3

In your case my friend stay funny, and ask her to study together, then see where it goes from there.
Reply 4
Talk to her to judge interest. Avoid afternoon tea and opt for the library cafe or Costa unless she's very posh.
Reply 5
Original post by Zarek
Talk to her to judge interest. Avoid afternoon tea and opt for the library cafe or Costa unless she's very posh.

yeah I agree keeping it casual is probably the best way to begin with
good luck :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending