The Student Room Group

What would it take for you to get into a physical fight with someone?

Honestly.. I will fight if someone is giving me obvious dirty looks. I will especially act on this if that person is dressed as a stereotypical thug and obviously thinks he's a descendant of pablo escobar. I usually find those that try to give people dirty looks are cowards anyway.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Anyone who physical threatens myself or anyone I care about. If they were a man I would go for the "preemptive strike"; a woman would have to have got violent first before I did anything to her.
I don't get into fights. I am much to violent.
Reply 3
Someone would have to attack me or someone I care about.
Reply 4
I never really get to physical fights as I am the kind who just like to spit offensive fire. However if someone gets me blamed for his/her fault and pretty much feels good about it, I'd pretty much rampage the hell out of that guy to the ground.
I once headbutted a guy for calling my mama a prostitute.

It was first week of highschool and this little chav with his two friends goes up to me and says 'tell your mum i left the money in the fridge' and I was like wtf, he has never been to my house, doesn't know where I live and who the **** puts money in the fridge, so I said 'why would you be giving my mum money?'

'wen i ****ed her'

*crack*
If the opponent hits me first :P then ill fight back
If someone attacks myself or someone I care about, I would take the attacker down immediately.
If a stranger was being attacked I would be hesitant and only intervene if I was sure I could handle the attacker.

I am not a violent person at all and I've never been in a fight, but I will act to defend the innocent.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PrincessZara
If the opponent hits me first :P then ill fight back

What if they are bigger and you can run away?
Original post by william walker
What if they are bigger and you can run away?

then i would run away fast as possible :tongue:
Hmm..

I have never once been in a physical fight and I have no violent tendencies, so I would imagine it would take quite a lot for me to have a physical fight with somebody. It takes a lot for me to get angry too, so I'm never provoked in that way.

I would imagine the only way is if somebody hits me, and then I hit back in self defense. Although it depends on who is hitting me. If I feel too intimidated (much bigger etc) I probably won't be physical but I'd become aggressive. I honestly can't imagine myself initiating a physical fight, ever.
Someone falling asleep on the sofa that I'm meant to crashing on and refusing to wake and move until 6am.
self defense. Or if they've stolen something from me.
RONNIE PICKERING!!!
Fighting back in self defence if I was assaulted. Can't imagine any situation where I'd be the one to start a physical fight.
Original post by PrincessZara
then i would run away fast as possible :tongue:

#UsainBolt+MoeFarah

Original post by Souljer
Honestly.. I will fight if someone is giving me obvious dirty looks. I will especially act on this if that person is dressed as a stereotypical thug and obviously thinks he's a descendant of pablo escobar. I usually find those that try to give people dirty looks are cowards anyway.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Anything, I rarely get angry and rarely get it fights
But when I get angry, Am angry. Not the simple yelling and cussing...
Steam from the ears, Fumes from the nose, bloodshot eyes...not even joking
Never. I'm a pacifist, I don't believe in violence.
Only if they hit me or someone I care about first.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Unfortunately I've been in a few situations like this.
Never actually started a fight as such, but I have hit back in self defence.
There were a couple of bullies whilst in school for example, had to fight back in the end (luckily they lost) and the three of us turned out to be best mates. That was about 25 years ago.

I have to fight if a bloke ever hit my sister, but I think that's what big brothers are for.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Usually about 2 or 3 gins.

Quick Reply

Latest