The Student Room Group

Another Racist Attack on a Bus

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BaconandSauce
I'm asking what was said that was 'Islamophobic'

But as you seem to go for the personal attack I take it you're not a fan of the questioning mind. Which is odd given this is a student forum.

If you watched the video and still have to ask that question then your question is no longer a product of a 'questioning mind', but a deficient mind.

I take it you're not a fan of the questioning mind. .

That's one way to describe it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
That video was so awful.. I cant believe people like that exist and no one on the bus even said anything to help. He had a child too, what in Galileo. >.< I'm so glad I dont live in an area where stuff like this happens.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 43
I'm surprised there isn't more taxi racism, what with the black cabs you get roaming around London.
Reply 44
Yes I know right

what did he say that was Islamophobic?

I'm not sticking up for him I'm simply trying to understand the issue and what caused the argument.

Did you not watch the video...

Lmao, you're just a crazy troll. :lol:
Original post by Illiberal Liberal
If you watched the video and still have to ask that question then your question is no longer a product of a 'questioning mind', but a deficient mind.

saying 'what would allah' say?

really is that now considered Islamophobic!
I'm asking what was said that was 'Islamophobic'

But as you seem to go for the personal attack I take it you're not a fan of the questioning mind. Which is odd given this is a student forum.

You're delusional, of course it was.

MAJOR TROLL.
Original post by m3m
Did you not watch the video...

Lmao, you're just a crazy troll. :lol:

Yes I have watched it and I can not see what was said that would be considered Islamophobic

care to enlighten me?
Original post by Bill_Gates
You're delusional, of course it was.

MAJOR TROLL.

So 3 people telling me it WAS but not WHY it was.........

Do you all work for tell MAMA:biggrin:
This is so sad :frown: What's with all these people targeting weaker people of society? First it was the pregnant women, now a disabled man wtaf?! That man's language is just so vulgar and disgusting, islamophobic knob. Argh :angry: The end of the video is just horrific. :frown:
(edited 8 years ago)
Wouldn't have this issue if we didn't have multi-racial societies, only imposed on White countries of course..

No sinister agenda behind this?
He should be sent to prison. Sanctioned from benefits. Child removed.
Original post by BarackObomba
Wouldn't have this issue if we didn't have multi-racial societies, only imposed on White countries of course..

Another troll account most likely from "baconandsauce" nice try.
Original post by Anon_98
That's one way to describe it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

as we don't see the full incident we HAVE to ask questions

and when we have the answers we can learn form them and grow. Rush to judge is the attitude of the ignorant mob as we are better than that.
Original post by Illiberal Liberal
What racist abuse were you subjected to for being white?

I can't remember the exact words as this was a while back when I lived in last town but one of the times was when some Asian guys came out and just talked nasty about white people (especially girls) then when I turned my head to see if I missed by stop got the "what are you looking at" then went onto an attack on white people, how all white people were ugly and all that.

Sorry can't go into much detail about that.

Another time was more understandable in that I was passing through a Asian area of town so I stuck out more.

But its hard to say exact things but it often comes down to they see a target and just want to feel better about themselves and they go for something that stands out be it ethnicity, gender, if they are nerdy or whatever.

I clearly remember a few times being called white boy or I don't belong on the estate though

Original post by Bill_Gates
When did anyone say it was only white people?

He most definitely is on benefits. You can tell.

I never said people were saying it was only white people, I said that because when something like this comes up people bring it up.

And to say he is on benefits is a insult, I have worked with people who are nasty pieces of work before and knew plenty at university so its not like that.

Original post by queen-bee
Nobody said only whites are racist. Why do people keep repeating this over and over again

Why do people respond without thinking?
not too far from where i live man

Look at what Britain has done to us man....
Original post by BarackObomba

Of courser it wouldn't happen if we were uni-cultured you'd just have neighbor attacking neighbor because of regional accent or other petty issues .

But no one wants that (apart from idiots) but what we have to do is look at what is causing the anger

Sorry just worked out your last line

No the Jews aren't to blame for this.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by drbluebox
I can't remember the exact words as this was a while back when I lived in last town but one of the times was when some Asian guys came out and just talked nasty about white people (especially girls) then when I turned my head to see if I missed by stop got the "what are you looking at" then went onto an attack on white people, how all white people were ugly and all that.

Sorry can't go into much detail about that.

Another time was more understandable in that I was passing through a Asian area of town so I stuck out more.

But its hard to say exact things but it often comes down to they see a target and just want to feel better about themselves and they go for something that stands out be it ethnicity, gender, if they are nerdy or whatever.

I clearly remember a few times being called white boy or I don't belong on the estate though

I never said people were saying it was only white people, I said that because when something like this comes up people bring it up.

And to say he is on benefits is a insult, I have worked with people who are nasty pieces of work before and knew plenty at university so its not like that.

Why do people respond without thinking?

Exactly. White people face racism too,nobody has denied that.
Reply 58
Makes me sad knowing no one helped him. I wish I was there to help him.
Yes I have watched it and I can not see what was said that would be considered Islamophobic

care to enlighten me?

This isn't anything to take lightly.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending