The Student Room Group

Another Racist Attack on a Bus

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BaconandSauce
as we don't see the full incident we HAVE to ask questions

and when we have the answers we can learn form them and grow. Rush to judge is the attitude of the ignorant mob as we are better than that.

No, we don't HAVE to ask questions to understand that this was a racist attack. No we dont have to ask questions to realise that the man was acting in a despicable manner. No, we don't have to ask questions to know that he is extremely islamophobic. Do you believe that the Turkish man may have deserved all those vulgar comments which were addressed to him? Are you mentally stable¿ Bc quite frankly you are either trying to troll and induce a crying response or you're delusional. I suggest you watch the video again bc clearly you weren't paying attention the first time.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 61
Original post by Bill_Gates
Another troll account most likely from "baconandsauce" nice try.

lol I know right? Such a "coincidence" that account was made today right now.
Original post by queen-bee
This isn't anything to take lightly.

Not saying it should be

But a) don;t you think it's important to have all the facts before making judgment (hell some on here would have his child taken from him and locked up over this)

and if people are saying it is Islamophobic then what is wrong with asking HOW it is Islamophobic
Original post by AzimH
lol I know right? Such a "coincidence" that account was made today right now.

Then you've not been here for long given its the old Jew are taking over the world idiot posting his same old video

but I see you go for the 'play the man' style of debate:biggrin:
Reply 64
@BaconandSauce pathetic lol you just created another account literally now (checked it's thread/post history and replied to it. Lmao man get a hobby you ignorant cretin. Don't bother replying to me cause you're not worth anymore of my time you piss poor troll
Not saying it should be

But a) don;t you think it's important to have all the facts before making judgment (hell some on here would have his child taken from him and locked up over this)

and if people are saying it is Islamophobic then what is wrong with asking HOW it is Islamophobic

You know it's islamohobic and racist related,why're you playing dumb?
Original post by Anon_98
No, we don't HAVE to ask questions to understand that this was a racist attack. No we dont have to ask questions to realise that the man was acting in a despicable manner. No, we don't have to ask questions to know that he is extremely islamophobic. Do you believe that the Turkish man may have deserved all those vulgar comments which were addressed to him? Are you mentally stable¿ Bc quite frankly you are either trying to troll and induce a crying response or you're delusional. I suggest you watch the video again bc clearly you weren't paying attention the first time.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Then you are no better then the mob you want to decry

But so far not one person has been able to tell me WHY it is Islamophobic.
Reply 67
Then you've not been here for long given its the old Jew are taking over the world idiot posting his same old video

but I see you go for the 'play the man' style of debate:biggrin:

Sod off you attention whore. You're a needy child. There is no point in debating with you since you're so big headed and you don't bother listening to others. I bet you like the sound of your own voice you mongrel.

Then tell me HOW it is Islamophobic. Simply saying it is is not good enough (and FYI I've not denied it is racist I've asked for clarification to what was said that was racist)
Original post by AzimH
Sod off you attention whore. You're a needy child. There is no point in debating with you since you're so big headed and you don't bother listening to others. I bet you like the sound of your own voice you mongrel.

Ah the reasoned response I was expecting

I don't think he's 'playing'...
Then tell me HOW it is Islamophobic. Simply saying it is is not good enough (and FYI I've not denied it is racist I've asked for clarification to what was said that was racist)

I have no words. Totally speechless.
Reply 72
Original post by Illiberal Liberal

lol can't rep you since I've given out to much rep :/
Original post by AzimH
@BaconandSauce pathetic lol you just created another account literally now (checked it's thread/post history and replied to it. Lmao man get a hobby you ignorant cretin. Don't bother replying to me cause you're not worth anymore of my time you piss poor troll

Then you need to report me don't you
Original post by Illiberal Liberal

I'm just not going to bother
Original post by ubisoft
Being racist to a disabled old man, what an absolute ****

[video="youtube;L-kzXoLHdrY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-kzXoLHdrY[/video]

Man, before I watched the video, I read people saying how no one stood up. Just saw the vid and the guy would probably have a knife or something, not being racist but by the way he acts and talks, you get a white guy talking/ acting like that I'd think he'd have a knife as well.
(edited 8 years ago)
I have no words. Totally speechless.

SO you can't tell me HOW it is Islamophobic either

So that's 4 of you making the claim but unable to say why.....
Then you are no better then the mob you want to decry

But so far not one person has been able to tell me WHY it is Islamophobic.

You're annoying me, go away. :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anon_98
You're annoying me, go away. :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile

This is a discussion forum.
Reply 79
Then you need to report me don't you

Stop replying to me you beg. Do your patents not give you enough attention at home?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending