The Student Room Group

Has something really romantic ever happened to you?

I'm talking about outside of a relationship- or before one starts. Like in the movies.

I don't know if this counts but I was biting my lip and I think it started to bleed, and this boy who I sit next to- that I don't usually find attractive because he's quite full of himself regarding his intelligence (though I must admit its almost deserved:colonhash:)- kind of like awkwardly and quickly held my chin in the middle of our conversation and like softly brushed my lip and was like 'sorry, i thought i saw something'

I just went 'uhhhh' and continued what I was saying, but kind of cut the conversation short. I must admit he's quite cute and he tries really hard to talk to me and always says hi..but I get put off by how arrogant he is.

Scroll to see replies

Nope. Hope it doesn't happen to me.
Original post by Anonymous
I'm talking about outside of a relationship- or before one starts. Like in the movies.

I don't know if this counts but I was biting my lip and I think it started to bleed, and this boy who I sit next to- that I don't usually find attractive because he's quite full of himself regarding his intelligence (though I must admit its almost deserved:colonhash:)- kind of like awkwardly and quickly held my chin in the middle of our conversation and like softly brushed my lip and was like 'sorry, i thought i saw something'

I just went 'uhhhh' and continued what I was saying, but kind of cut the conversation short. I must admit he's quite cute and he tries really hard to talk to me and always says hi..but I get put off by how arrogant he is.
You need to get with this romantic boy OP, you both like each other.

The closest romance I got was when the guy behind the counter handed me a bunch of flowers, he made eye contact and smiled at me...then asked me whether I'll be paying by card or cash :indiff:
got asked to send nudes...pretty romantic
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 5
I kissed a tree once. That count?
Well, a girl called me sweet for going out of my way to find tissues for her...so yeah.
Once at the airport when my ex came to collect me after I hadn't seen him for 3 weeks. Beautiful and memorable reunion
Reply 8
Nope. Wouldn't want it to happen to me tbh.
Original post by chantalc
got asked to nudes...pretty romantic

Bet it happened on TSR. So many thirsty people here
Welp, there's a catch-22 if I ever saw one xD
Once, I bought myself some chocolate.
Dayyym that was sweet :love:
Most romantic - I told my bf I once had a kinder selection box which was the best thing ever but you can't get them anymore. For Christmas (a long time after I said this ) he filled a quality street box with kinder chocolate, buenos, happy hippos etc.. I actually cried I was so happy :':wink:
Spent the evening by a river in warm hugs.

Ended up in the friendzone anyway lol
my guinea pigs sometimes lick me...:h:

oh you mean human romance? :colondollar:

.....nothing :s-smilie:
Original post by RainbowKiwi
You need to get with this romantic boy OP, you both like each other.

The closest romance I got was when the guy behind the counter handed me a bunch of flowers, he made eye contact and smiled at me...then asked me whether I'll be paying by card or cash :indiff:

Hahahahahaha. Lol, I'm quite sure he doesn't like me- he asked a friend out a couple of months ago- most of him and his friends have been pestering her for a date- he's part of quite a popular group.

I think I was more shocked than 'romanticised'. oo...Plus, most of the time when he talks to me it's quite patronising- what he did was kind of out of the blue. He's been extremely nice to me for like the past three years and always makes an effort to talk; but I think thats because I'm the only one who gets higher grades than him in Maths lol- and I'm a girl.
Original post by shawn_o1
Nope. Hope it doesn't happen to me.

Original post by aamirac

What's this? Why on earth wouldn't you want someone to wipe blood off your lip?
Original post by chantalc
got asked to nudes...pretty romantic

Original post by J.SMART
I kissed a tree once. That count?

Original post by Mpagtches
Once, I bought myself some chocolate.
Dayyym that was sweet :love:

Original post by CoolCavy
my guinea pigs sometimes lick me...:h:

oh you mean human romance? :colondollar:

.....nothing :s-smilie:

looooool, TSR's quality of romance
Reply 18
Yeah, when I was 15 my bf got me lindor chocolates and a rose because I was on my period. He was the best! Always thoughtful, romantic and everything he did seemed effortless.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by aamirac

Why not

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending