The Student Room Group

Failed geograohy coursework!!!!

hi i did my geography coursework in june, and got my results back last week. They were not good at all i got 22/40 and it is worth 12.5% of my final grade.
I just wanted to know how badly that would affect my final grade, is it still possible to get a b or a (im convinced i can not get a star)? I still have one more coursework left on Antarctica too!! help im panicking
Ask your teacher if you can re-do. Since its a big percentage of your grade your teacher should let you if you are aiming for a high grade.
it wouldn't effect your grade much as it is only 12.5% unlike mine 25% ( got an A) but don't worry hope you do better next time :smile:
Original post by Shraya Amin
hi i did my geography coursework in june, and got my results back last week. They were not good at all i got 22/40 and it is worth 12.5% of my final grade.
I just wanted to know how badly that would affect my final grade, is it still possible to get a b or a (im convinced i can not get a star)? I still have one more coursework left on Antarctica too!! help im panicking

Unlucky. Unfortunately, you are limited to a D grade - that is if you are with a strict exam board.
Reply 4
Thank you so much!!!
Reply 5
Original post by MyGCSESubjects
Unlucky. Unfortunately, you are limited to a D grade - that is if you are with a strict exam board.

is WJEC STRICT?

Quick Reply

Latest